THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your tatts!

Sex
    Male
    [QUOTE=Cooksey;1206419]I am married to a Tattooist/QUOTE]

Now thats cool, wish I was, I would have a few more...

I am getting the wolf lasered off and then redone properly at some point. There is a guy in Pompey that lasers for 70, bit of a trek from Wales to have it done but it will be worth it I think.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/272790942829574/

Sex
    Male
    [QUOTE=Zimee;1206434]

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cooksey
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I am married to a Tattooist/QUOTE]

Now thats cool, wish I was, I would have a few more...

I am getting the wolf lasered off and then redone properly at some point. There is a guy in Pompey that lasers for 70, bit of a trek from Wales to have it done but it will be worth it I think.
    My S.I.L. has recently started dating a tattooist, wolves seem to be very easy to balls up but luckily he seems to be quite good at them so he is going to try and sort that very amature tatt' on my back.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Sex
    Female
    You can remove tattoos by tattooing over the top with saline solution instead of ink. But you mustn't allow the scan to get wet let it form and fall off on it own ! It pulls the ink out I've removed a couple this way it's less painful and less expensive than laser ( which feels like spitting hot fat hitting your skin a million times) saline still takes a few goes but works as well! X x
    ..:*"Chasing fire~flys" *:..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sex
    Male
    This is what the wolf was supposed to look like but when I had it done I didn't have the proper art work, hence it not getting shaded but colored in hard. I spoke to a tattooist back in Portsmouth that said if I got it lasered then it would be easier to go over and make it look like this...

Sex
    Male
    That is a nice bit of art that mate

Sex
    Male
    Thanks Wurzel, wish it was my original but its not...

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Zimee
    Thanks Wurzel, wish it was my original but its not...
    I have just printed that out here in work, i'll show it to Luke (tattooist) see if he can do me one

Sex
    Male
    I'll also ask him if he is a miracle worker and maybe make the one on my back look a bit like this.

connected frequency
    Sex
    Female
    Love the lotus flower and the Aum tattos they're the ones I would have
    X

Can't wait to get my first tattoo
    just have to decide what to get !!

Sex
    Male
    Whatever you do, don't go where she went -

(Courtesy of the b3ta Board.)

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Hibernator

Oh I do nt know it is the only news story thats made me smile last year, a true work of art, better than pretending to have a battenburg cake tatt

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Hibernator

...jesus ....blasphemy!

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Meeesh
    the fox tattoo on page 1 is beautiful o.o that's some fantastic inking there!

nice simple one of the burd. im a bit of a Budgiefan

- I love it! If I ever get another one, I'd get a budgie too
    "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Cooksey
    You can remove tattoos by tattooing over the top with saline solution instead of ink. But you mustn't allow the scan to get wet let it form and fall off on it own ! It pulls the ink out I've removed a couple this way it's less painful and less expensive than laser ( which feels like spitting hot fat hitting your skin a million times) saline still takes a few goes but works as well! X x
    Osmosis! Of course! What an awesome trick! Kudos and thanx!
    Ha.... Now THAT ought to stir things up!

Badger Lover <3 Lord Summerisle's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Some fabulously ammazin' tats folks
    I'm a wuss and only have one (so far
    ) but here it is ...

'Vegan' as an ambigram... if you flip it around you can read it both ways
    " There should always be a supply of cider and cupcakes..."
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69, Phyto

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    That's awesome I may have to nick that, still a virgin but was planning for vegan to be my first.

Sex
    Female

some new work I had started last week, two more sessions to go
    addicted to chickpeas
    The following users think this post is groovy: chrisj, essexcamper, frame69, Phyto

Sex
    Male
    That is so cool , are you getting it coloured , looks good enough not too

Sex
    Female
    no just shading and dot work and lots of trailing bits, thanks
    I love it so far
    addicted to chickpeas

Sex
    Female
    Beautiful mehndi Fairygirl, I'm in the process of getting that down both legs!
    We come with justice and fire. We come with honour and ideas. We come with decency and desire. We come now and we come as unstoppable as the rain

Sex
    Female
    wow! I would love to see that pooka
    addicted to chickpeas

Badger Lover <3 Lord Summerisle's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Wow! incredible stuff.
    " There should always be a supply of cider and cupcakes..."

Sex
    Female
    It's ongoing at the mo, I'll post when it's all finished and healed (if i'm brave enough!).
    We come with justice and fire. We come with honour and ideas. We come with decency and desire. We come now and we come as unstoppable as the rain