THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Show us your tatts!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App

Bad pic but u get the idea

You'd be easy to find in a crowd markrob

Haha it would make a good target wouldn't it

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My ex husband
    forever free

pinky promise

it means Ian

for my wini

first one

tramp stamp above my arse
    And I've a whale and my ex's name at the top the next is a campervan covering my back or some wings
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Paranoid Eyes

This is lovely. Does it have a meaning?

I got my first tattoo this July. It was part of a pagan ritual I did and it was hand-poked in the field. It's a sigil that means 'I am the warrior'.

The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, essexcamper, Lightbringer, Markrob, Paranoid Eyes, Paul, wurzel

Wow you lot are brave with your tats.

A weeks work - if anyone tells you they are going to spend five days running getting a tattoo, tell them not to be so blooming stupid!
    Smile - It'll make them nervous.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, Lightbringer, nicklincs, patchypete, Phyto, ursus, wurzel

Originally Posted by Colin M

A weeks work - if anyone tells you they are going to spend five days running getting a tattoo, tell them not to be so blooming stupid!
    Stunning, how clever to be able to do that.

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Looks good Colin. I'm surprised they did the colour so soon.

Tuning In
    5 days? You must be very sore.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer

My ex husband
    forever free

pinky promise

it means Ian

for my wini

first one

tramp stamp above my arse
    And I've a whale and my ex's name at the top the next is a campervan covering my back or some wings

Nice tats, but have to say thats a gorgeous peach of an arse x
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by essexcamper
    Nice tats, but have to say thats a gorgeous peach of an arse x
    Aww thanks

Tuning In
    Glad you didn't americanise it to ass
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

OK I just ruined my Native American theme with this one but I just love it, I am not religious but I love the look of the stone cross, that with the flag of my Italian ancestry, pic not the best quality but trying to take a photo of the back of your arm is a bit difficult lol.

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, Lightbringer