THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Has anyone read.. The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot?

Not Quite a Noobie

Has anyone read.. The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot?

I was wondering if anyone else has read this book and what do you think about it?

Personally I found a lot of the material resonates really well with me and it goes a long way to offer explanations, evidence and also a fresh perspective on the fact that at some level we are all one.

Post Well "designed" book.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Ricardos
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I was wondering if anyone else has read this book and what do you think about it?

Personally I found a lot of the material resonates really well with me and it goes a long way to offer explanations, evidence and also a fresh perspective on the fact that at some level we are all one.
    I have the book in my shelf. Personally I part think it is cursed but the content is in retrospective self-evident in a way somewhat.

The photo on the cover page (paperback) gives one the feeling of Led Zepplins Kashmir..

I've read abit in the book sometimes when I travel.

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Dude, necro!

Cool Push...

Originally Posted by FriedOnion
    Dude, necro!
    ..it to the limit?

Well I don't want to impose the man's conception of sexual conformity onto you, so if that's your thing, push away!

We are not on the same page here.

But that is the down-side of written communication.

I thought you was talking about this:

Uhh no... Cough,I'll just move along quietly.

The following users think this post is groovy: acidinwonderland

No I mean the moment I picked up the book once a psycho knocked at my door..

But I mean its like one of those "MU!!!"(?) books. "yeah dude OF COURSE the universe is holographic but NOW WHAT DO WE DO??", like the moment you know the LSD is REALLY working..
    Last edited by acidinwonderland; 16-01--2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: adhd

This book seems to be one of Mr Ickes reference points.

I was watching The (woops big T) cinematographic adaption of "Adjustment Team" of Philip Dick, quit different and more sinister than the actual novel; the film features some "Architect" (Satan Him Self) trying to mess up a relationship..why does Satan sound so nice while I am writing this I mean, I practically saw statues of Virgin Mary crying blood when it occurred to me that this was a horror movie..EDIT: Ill put in the spoiler soon.

..but I think it is a book studying when you are extremely sober.
    Last edited by acidinwonderland; 18-01--2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Vodka

AND move a long nothing to see here.

Not Quite a Noobie
    Hi.. I had the book, and didn't finish it as some of it was a little over my head. Having said that though I did agree with his idea and that was a few years ago now, I have since learned a lot more through David Icke. My current book is about the moon being hollow.. 'who built the moon' by by Knight & Butler. Im a third of the way into this and it's fascinating.

I say it again if I didn't already, that book is cursed. If you have it on the shelf leave it there, forever.
    And~back to showell..