THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Post another photo of yourself

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Paul
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Well I decided to interpret that as "I'm hanging around in specsavers ... come and get me"
    Bugger, missed that, I'm on my way...........
    Smile - It'll make them nervous.

Originally Posted by Paul
    Well I decided to interpret that as "I'm hanging around in specsavers ... come and get me"

Yabba Dabba Dooooo - Im on my way too.

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    I now need a cold shower, thanks Paul

I am rather disappointed not to see the picture of you in a monkey onesie in your collection though

As for the rest of you, you're all bonkers
    Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Originally Posted by DaisyDreamer
    I now need a cold shower, thanks Paul
    *passes the soap*

Originally Posted by DaisyDreamer
    I am rather disappointed not to see the picture of you in a monkey onesie in your collection though
    Just for you then

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire

Paul, you look fantastic! DD don't be a tit, of course you're gorgeous!
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain
    The following users think this post is groovy: madrat

Thank you

Enjoying the mountaineering photo...nice arms

Great pics folks
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think

[/QUOTE]

Not much contrast there then!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree

What do you mean?

Didn't work quite as well as it didn't quote both pics, but I just found it funny to see a pic of you with an assault rifle and then one of you in an animal onsie.

Originally Posted by Global Stoner
    Didn't work quite as well as it didn't quote both pics, but I just found it funny to see a pic of you with an assault rifle and then one of you in an animal onsie.
    blimey is they both MP? WOW

Ah gotcha ... I'm guess I'm just multifaceted.

So this morning I met one of the 'working men' from the heyday of British Leyland!
    Love & light

Have you pulled then?? Good on yer!!

Originally Posted by Andy T
    Have you pulled then?? Good on yer!!
    Ya an' he's made outta cast iron!!
    Love & light

Me outside the Tudor museum in Stratford Upon Avon today
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, madrat, Purplemist, rainbow-lentil, RoadAngel, Serapis

Way past the outer rings Change's Avatar

Originally Posted by emmadilemma

ooof ! I say!

really nice emmadilemma - i gotta take a drive down that way when the days get a little longer
    Love & light

Originally Posted by emmadilemma

Beautiful, elegant looking ,sexy neck and shape. A classic sight for sore eyes.What era is that dress from ? !!!!
    Tell ya what, I would not feel so all alone

Strangely Lonesome Lonesomestranger's Avatar
    OK, so seeing as the old thread got deleted, here's one of my ugly mug again...

Well, it's about three weeks old and I should have wiped the fog off the bathroom mirror first!

Then I decided I fancied a change, and took the clippers to the beard and started growing something a little different... NO, not the beanie hat...

And yes, I do smile.... sometimes....

Question is, how long do I grow this one?
    Mrs LS hated the goatee but she likes this one. So far! She might not be too impressed when I start looking like Brian Blessed tho....
    It's no use shouting about who's to blame, when all that counts is how to change...

The old one looked good!

Strangely Lonesome Lonesomestranger's Avatar

The old one looked good!
    Oh yeah, I loved the old one. Had it like that for a good 5 years or so. Bit of a bugger with messy/sloppy food tho. Soup was a no-no!
    Just fancied a change. Quite liking this new one, tho at the moment it looks a bit too trendy for my liking! Give it a few more weeks growth tho and it'll be a different matter!
    It's no use shouting about who's to blame, when all that counts is how to change...