THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93
Results 2,209 to 2,223 of 2223

Thread: Post another photo of yourself

Hiya Groove...good to see ya.
    ​Humph!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Andy T
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hiya Groove...good to see ya.
    i've been an anonnie mouse on here for far too many years lol

Originally Posted by Chained Thistle
    May I present to you ....Groove

ATTACH]25699[/ATTACH]

Ohhh!scary woman,lol😜xx

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Originally Posted by groove
    thank you CT, namaste.........

and yes, tis I, Abby.
    And now I have seen you I think I almost recognise you from when we lived in the same village. That's not meant to be a slight, by the way, my boyfriend thinks I have a mild form of prosopagnosia. Nice photograph

That's a word I'll have to look up lol......but for some reason I find that comforting.....ty Marshie xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander

Originally Posted by cricket
    Do you realize just how dangerous this one is?

I'm not sure....Let me tell you a story....
    Back in 91' I was working as a lookout in a tower in the wilderness forest of N.M....I got days off, and decided to to go into town to play golf. I got to the turn off to town, when there was a hot chick standing at the exit hitchhiking. I pulled over, told her that I was only going into town to eat breakfast and go play golf. She said she ride along. My gold clubs were against the door on the passenger side of my 62' Ford pickup, so I had to let her sit in the middle with the gear shiftier between her legs. The exit ramp was a big half circle that went up to an overpass which went into town. But there was a huge water tank for the town at the top, which was a left turn instead of going right to town. When we got to the top she said she'd slob my knob if I drove behind the water tower. After that, I offered her breakfast...she accepted. We went in a cafe after I bought a news paper, and then ordered bacon and eggs. While waiting for the food, I started reading the paper. Then she suddenly blurted out, "DON'T TOUCH ME THERE, THAT'S NASTY!" That's when the food came. I ate really fast, and then asked her if she wanted a ride back to the highway, but I had a tee time in about 30 minutes....Not really, but I wanted to get her out of there, because she was making a scene talking to herself. So I paid for breakfast, and we got back in the truck. I took her back out to the highway, except on the south side of town to drop her off. When we got out there it was kind of in the desert, and she asked me if we could make love, and started kissing me, rubbing Rodney. So I got out of the truck so that she could get out, and she pulled her pants down and bent over the drivers seat. Ok, yes I pounded her. Then I got back in the truck and headed to the golf course. I looked in the rear view mirror when driving away, and she was dancing in the street next to the highway.

I played golf, and then spent the night in a motel before driving back to the work center the next day. When I got back I told my buddy, who I had tried to get to come with me, about the hot chick. I told him all the details of having breakfast and taking her back out to the highway. The next day there was a bulletin on the board, directing forest rangers to be on the lookout for a woman that had escaped from a mental institution, who had AIDS. And she was hitchhiking around having sex with any guys that would pick her up.

I FREAKED OUT! I took the bulletin into the rangers office and told him I had to go back into town and get tested, because I had been with her. He fell in his chair and started laughing uncontrollably, then my buddy came in laughing his arce off with a bunch of the other guys. Everybody was rolling on the floor at my expense. They told me it was just a ruse, but it scared the sh*t out of me. My next days off I went home and went to the doctor. From now on a always wear a raincoat!

So is that the kind of dangerous you're talking about?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Uncle jhad

good grief...are you implying I am aged...and a wanton woman who would be hot to trot for some lingerie and candy?

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Do you speak from experience, or just stories you've heard
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

Chilling Out

Me out my little dome last summer.

The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, cricket, Danann, Ecobob, ma bungo, Miss_bee, nicklincs, parrotandcrow

Hello! its nice to put a face to a name.

The following users think this post is groovy: yazz

Originally Posted by yazz

Me out my little dome last summer.
    A
    That Be Looking Like A Beautiful Place You Be At Yazz And A Beautiful Picture Of You Be Too
    ))))
    Form From The Void & Mists

May I present to you ....Groove

ATTACH]25699[/ATTACH]
    This Be A Beautiful Picture Of You Groove And I Be Lovinz Your Tattoo.
    I Lovezzz Tattoos
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

Chilling Out

Originally Posted by Danann
    A
    That Be Looking Like A Beautiful Place You Be At Yazz And A Beautiful Picture Of You Be Too
    ))))
    Thanks danann . I'm very lucky to live there and it's like that for miles around me, no traffic, few houses and no light pollution, so beautiful night skys too.😊

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, nicklincs

Can me and Noodles come for a holibob lol

Originally Posted by yazz
    Thanks danann . I'm very lucky to live there and it's like that for miles around me, no traffic, few houses and no light pollution, so beautiful night skys too.
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?

Chilling Out

Can me and Noodles come for a holibob lol
    You would be welcome to, I have a parking space in gateway. 😀

The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

Will keep that option in mind if I need to escape.. not escaped really since I moved here.. but then I like living here.. just escaped from where I lived before as often as I could lol
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?