THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41 81 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,184 of 2475

Thread: Post another photo of yourself

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by marshlander
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Do I look bovvered?

Slightly awe-struck maybe

Well I know of at least one bird (Chucky)who fell for you
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander

ok.pm.

Originally Posted by gophangover
    So you're not going to show me your pic?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Originally Posted by cricket
    ok.pm.
    i always wanted to see a pic of cricket... just one yank and he gets a pic lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann

Originally Posted by essexcamper
    i always wanted to see a pic of cricket... just one yank and he gets a pic lol
    She sent me a pic of her nekid in a private message.......Wow!

She sent me a pic of her nekid in a private message.......Wow!

I have always taken" floozy" to mean ..."of loose knicker elastic."..not yours sweetheart ,its that yank come over here chatting up all the ladies.
    I notice the males are not that friendly to him.Competition.
    The ones that arnt bothered by him are not bothered by competition.They come over here and pinch all the ladies....same peevishness about same thing as happened in 2nd world war with all those gorgeous guys at the american bases in the uk.

Thankyou cricket for telling me what Floozy be meaning

And yes I defo not be Floozy not only because i be not that way but also because I Never wear panties hahahaha..
    Truly i be not....as too uncomfortable and i prefer bare skin ....but all those bits of bareskin are covered though and i defo not be wanting all them bits showing hahahaha
    ) xx
    Form From The Void & Mists

No Dannan.You not trespass.I was making fun thats all,larking about silly about all the flitting and flirting going on.Just a laugh.X
    Hahahaha Phe
    Be Good That You And Anybody Not Be Thinking I Floozey
    ))..xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Well I know of at least one bird (Chucky)who fell for you
    Well, he is rather gorgeous. I hope he has been behaving.

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Danann
    Hahahaha Phe
    ))..xxx
    No one in their right mind would think you are a floozy Danann. Now me? I am an aspirant floozy
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, essexcamper

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    yer just a tart ma
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, essexcamper, ma bungo

Hahaha! I visited my father yesterday who is 95 and of totally sound mind. Anyway I said to him "whose that woman passing by". His response. "that tart who moved in next door". I explained laughingly that he couldn't say that and his response also jovially " I can say that if I fucking like! She's a tart. I've seen it."
    Probably best left alone then. The nosy old cunt who insists on knowing nothing about what goes on in the small square he lives in! I thought my daughter was going to wet herself trying to hide her laughter!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Cobra, Danann, ma bungo, parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    No one in their right mind would think you are a floozy Danann. Now me? I am an aspirant floozy
    Thankyou Muchly ma bungo xx
    And Your Floozy Words Really Made Me Giggles Too hehehehe

Originally Posted by etherea
    Hahaha! I visited my father yesterday who is 95 and of totally sound mind. Anyway I said to him "whose that woman passing by". His response. "that tart who moved in next door". I explained laughingly that he couldn't say that and his response also jovially " I can say that if I fucking like! She's a tart. I've seen it."
    Probably best left alone then. The nosy old cunt who insists on knowing nothing about what goes on in the small square he lives in! I thought my daughter was going to wet herself trying to hide her laughter!
    Hahahahahaha That Is Soooo Funny hehehehe

And 95 Elder . Wo
    That Be Sooo Great Etherea
    )..And Your Farther Sounds He Be Very Muchly A Great Charachter And Be Soooo Funny Too hehehehe
    )

He can be pretty funny but he is sooooooooooo fucking organised and in a routine that we have to time the visits very carefully.
    A few examples: (bear in mind that my father speaks with what used to be described as a posh accent (Berkshire)
    You buggers not going home, you know I have my lunch at 12 o'clock
    You know I watch the cricket at ...........
    Clutter off then I have to go and pick up...............(he still drives by the way)
    Why the fuck are you phoning me now? you know the football is just starting. Phone disconnected
    It's hilarious but can be difficult sometimes
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann

Originally Posted by MrsP
    Ha ha.. You smooth talker you.

- - - Updated - - -
    Mwah!....(((wink)))

Originally Posted by Danann
    Hahahaha Phe
    ))..xxx
    The thing about not wearing panties with a long skirt is, you can just squat whenever you need to go....as long as you're outside.

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Go ahead....let yourself go! Mmm yeah!

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by marshlander
    Well, he is rather gorgeous. I hope he has been behaving.
    Nope. Just caught him pulling chunks from the steering wheel.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander, Uncle jhad

Ma has got her very own Mr Bungo and it sounds like he is wild enough to keep her occupied that is an observation from afar,I am aware that ma can speak for herself but does she know that it has been noted by several females that you seem to be on here befriending females trawling for threesomes with your mrs and sleazy lingo for sexual kicks?There are plenty of sites for that in America arnt there?

The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Danann

Ma has got her very own Mr Bungo and it sounds like he is wild enough to keep her occupied that is an observation from afar,I am aware that ma can speak for herself but does she know that it has been noted by several females that you seem to be on here befriending females trawling for threesomes with your mrs and sleazy lingo for sexual kicks?There are plenty of sites for that in America arnt there?
    Those sites are dangerous...I don't go there. I'm just here having fun....I'm not gonna go across the pond to get laid....plenty of floozies here. But I really feel at home with all these hippies on this forum. I find y'all very kind on the inside, and kinda flirty on the outside. I still love your nekid pic....thanks.

BTW, wifey would never threesome. Now me, I'm tri-sexual. I'll try it, and I liked it. Why wifey puts up with me, I'll never know.

Heavenly Creature
    I've found a picture of a much younger me, getting my make-up done for an advert on Australian tv ... I was minty fresh then

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, marshlander, nicklincs, parrotandcrow, patchypete

Heavenly Creature
    A still from the advert .....

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, marshlander, nicklincs, parrotandcrow, patchypete

What ad was that ?And year?City?Was it a national ad or local?Yeah I'm a nosey aussie!

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Not with you Sonny Jim , you will take more than chewing gum and synthetic lingerie to see my draws descending!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, wurzel