THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97
Results 2,305 to 2,326 of 2326

Thread: Post another photo of yourself

Turning On
    Martin Clunes ? Maybe, something in the expression !
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chillicamper, Sootyfoot

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In the summertime, oh its hot lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chillicamper, ma bungo, marshlander, nicklincs, wanderingwill

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Aw aren't you cute! I want to give you a big cuddle!

-- Posted from the
    --
    I think that's quite possibly the first time I've been called cute
    ......I've been called a LOT of other things........
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, schatje, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by schatje
    Martin Clunes ? Maybe, something in the expression !
    Gormless.......you mean gormless

........never been told I look like him before.....mind you don't they say as you get older, your ears carry on growing.......so maybe your on to something
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Chillicamper
    Gormless.......you mean gormless

........D
    that's NOT actually what was said!

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chillicamper, schatje

Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, nicklincs, Wulfie, wurzel

Danann just get naked

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Danann just get naked

-- Posted from the
    --
    Omgoshhh Ooops Put Wrong Picture Up Thats Why No Words As I Thought I Had Deleted It hahahaha...
    My Friend Is A Tattooist And That Was A Tattoo Design She Did For Me A While Ago Now Before She Moved. Away.

You Words Really Made Me Giggle hahaha...
    ) And I Only Get Bare Skinned In My Own Home Outta Sight And Usually Involves Some Kind Of Body Paint hahahaha.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Danann
    Omgoshhh Ooops Put Wrong Picture Up Thats Why No Words As I Thought I Had Deleted It hahahaha...
    My Friend Is A Tattooist And That Was A Tattoo Design She Did For Me A While Ago Now Before She Moved. Away.

You Words Really Made Me Giggle hahaha...
    ) And I Only Get Bare Skinned In My Own Home Outta Sight And Usually Involves Some Kind Of Body Paint hahahaha.
    Is your friend Portuguese? That picture is all over the Internet
    hehe you could be famous lol

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, essexcamper, Miss_bee, Sootyfoot

Is your friend Portuguese? That picture is all over the Internet
    hehe you could be famous lol

-- Posted from the
    --
    Omgoshhhhh !!!!!! .....Im Gonna Blimmin ..Beep Beep Beep Her hahahaha ...Dunno About Portugese .. I Tease Her When She Makes Fun Of My Heritage And I Call And Say That Shes A "Liquice Allsort" As She Has A Mixture Running Through Her Blood hahahaha....

My Older Sister Is An Award Winning Photgrapher Since Many Years Now...She Still Lives In The Wilds In North America Desert ...Even At Grand Age Of 85 Young hehehe

She Had Many Awards And Many Pics Published Etc ..
    And In My Young Years I Did Some Photo Shoots In The Mountains North America Etc On The Understanding She Hide My Face Always hahaha

Well About 6 Years Of Time Ago ...
    I Saw On The Internet On A Hippy Official Company Page Think It Was "American Hippy" ..
    THAT SAME PICTURE .. MY PICTURE!!!! ..
    So I Called My Sister Thinking Someone Hacked Her Or Something And She Says ...

Ohhhh Danann Do Not Be Sooo Silly ...I Sold That Pic Of You "Only Wearing An American Native Beaded Breast Plate" Sitting On Sand' ..Many Many Years Ago !!!
    Why You Worried? ..Nobody Can See Your Face !!!...

Yep Truly...Lightbringer ...I Could Of Screamed As I Died Of
    "Blushhhhing Heat" .....If There Is Such A Thing ??
    And Said "WELL I KNOW ITS MY FACE" ...
    She Off Course Just Blimmin Laughed Her Head Off ...Saying "THERES A WHOLE LOT MORE OUT THERE TOO!!!!" ....As She Then Burst Into Fits Of Laughter And Said ..."Im Surprised It Has Taken You This Long Danann To SPOT AND FIND ONE " and Then Did This Cheeky Evil Laugh Mwah Mwah Mwah ...Which Off Course Then Just Made Me Giggle At Her Trying To Do An "Evil Laugh" And Could Not No Longer Be Angry With Her ...hehehe
    )

So At Least Lightbringer Nobody Knows Who "The Headless Danann Is Floating Around Out There" hahaha
    As For Tatt Pics ...Well When A Friend Or Sis Says "Is It Ok If I Take Pic Etc Etc?
    You Dont Think Years Later "ITS OVER THE AIRWAVES" ..I just thought that they be for THEIR OWN PICS BOOKS" hahahahaha Silly Meez ..hehehe

So Now I NEVER LET PEEPS TATT PIC Me Or My NAUGHTIE BIG SIS hahaha
    )

And Talking About Tattoos Lightbringer...Your Be Tattoo Is Sooo Very Beautiful
    )
    And At Least You Put It Up Yourself hehehe
    )

You Could Be Famous Now On Pinterest hehehe.
    ...As It Seems Pics Get Put Up On There And Stay There Years ...I Just Be Seeing Pic You Sent Me Was Latests I Find Was 4 years Ago But "Not Called My Tattooist Friend" As Like Your One Was Not And Be Not Called My Tattoo Friend Either' hahaha ....And Newist One "Another Stranger 1hr Ago !!!! Hahahahaha....By All Sorts Of Different People I Not Ever Be Know hahaha......And Oh By The Way ...That Pic Is "NOTS MEEZ OR ANYBODY CALLED DANANN" hahahaha
    As Said "My Mistake Putting It Up On Here And WHY I Took It Down/Off " hehehehe .BUT I Will Say "My Friend Did Do A Tattoo Like That MANY YEARS AGO" hahahaha

You Should Put Your Tattoo Pic On There As It Truly Is Beautiful Lightbringer And Share Its Beauty
    )
    Last edited by Danann; 17-06--2017 at 05:45 AM.

And Lightbringer ...If And When We Meet ...
    "I Will Show You Be Mine " .And "You Can Show Me Yours" ...hahahahaha...hehehe
    And "Take Pics Too"!!! ..Faceless Off Course ...Hahahahahaha....Hmmm?? Maybe Not .. As Ya Never Where "Our Pics Could End Up" !!!.....hahahaha .

Originally Posted by Danann
    And Lightbringer ...If And When We Meet ...
    "I Will Show You Be Mine " .And "You Can Show Me Yours" ...hahahahaha...hehehe
    And "Take Pics Too"!!! ..Faceless Off Course ...Hahahahahaha....Hmmm?? Maybe Not .. As Ya Never Where "Our Pics Could End Up" !!!.....hahahaha .
    Lol I'd would love to meet you danann. My picture is on Instagram I know that

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Me and parrot and crow... This lady gives AMAZING cuddles
    The following users think this post is groovy: Andy T, Boaty McBoatface, Chained Thistle, Danann, marshlander, nicklincs, parrotandcrow, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    You don't do so badly yourself, Lighty
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Me and parrot and crow... This lady gives AMAZING cuddles

A
    This Be Such A Ever Soooo Beautiful Picture Of You Both Lightbringer And ParrotandCrow....
    )

I Can Feel Your Love Peace Happiness Cuddle Vibes All The Way Here hehehe... A
    I Want "Cuddles Too" hehehehe
    )

Truly You Are BOTH Beautiful Ladies Inside And Outside With Mahooosive Pure Hearts To Match
    ))

A Truly Fabby Picture I Lovezzz It
    )) xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, nicklincs

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    One of my friends visited me today, and took this lovely photo of me with Jinsy the Rook.

If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Ah lovely picture, a new family member

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Miss_bee, parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    One of my friends visited me today, and took this lovely photo of me with Jinsy the Rook.

A
    This Be Such A Beautiful Fabby Picture Of You Both Looking Sooo Happy And Sharing Love And Feeling The Love
    )))
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Love the photo!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow

Stunning photo, Maggie!