THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102
Results 2,425 to 2,441 of 2441

Thread: Post another photo of yourself

Eat pork swords, not pork chops..
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

You coming to the next Meet Miss Bee
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer, Uncle jhad, verticalis48

I would very much like to, Mr Wulfie. I have caring commitments though, which always make planning virtually impossible. Here's hoping though!
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Danann
    Eat Pussy Willows Not Animals Just Popped Into My Head Being As I Am Going Down The Clean Plant Thoughts Not The Naughtie Sexy Spexy Thoughts Road hahahahaha..

The Yellow Is Cool .Color ......And Yellow Has Always A Great Cool Fabby Happy Positive Vibe I Think.
    Maybe, but "Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow". (Frank Zappa).

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    I would very much like to, Mr Wulfie. I have caring commitments though, which always make planning virtually impossible. Here's hoping though!
    Being a carer can make you lose sight of who you are and as such if you can get a break, even for a few days, take it and recharge your system. Had over 12 years of 'caring' and if you don't get to breathe every so often you suffocate and it's not good for those you care for.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander

How well I know that to be the case, Wulfie. Being unselfish for years on end takes a heavy toll, I know. Its not easy by any means. I take my hat off to you.

A
    you 2 should talk more

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Fire-Tree, Miss_bee

I love taxi!

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, misterfox

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I love taxi!

Taxi says move up so I can right beside you ��
    I trundle along with my house on my back but im not a tortoise
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, verticalis48

real nice on this thread to see peeps getting loving n closer together, makes life worth living xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

You're such an old softy, verti! You take on the worlds hurts, you do.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    You're such an old softy, verti! You take on the worlds hurts, you do.
    thanks honey, I think we see each other.....just the way we was made.....ain't the best DNA but you gotta just take it:
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

We love you verticalis! Xx

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Miss_bee

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    We love you verticalis! Xx
    thank you sweetie.......same here, just need to get that guy to maybe feel a little of the same or my body will kill me xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    Being a carer can make you lose sight of who you are and as such if you can get a break, even for a few days, take it and recharge your system. Had over 12 years of 'caring' and if you don't get to breathe every so often you suffocate and it's not good for those you care for.
    I had that experience for far less time than you, Wulfie and I was exhausted to near breaking point. Kudos to you, man
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Sootyfoot, verticalis48

A
    Such A Great Fabby Pic Lightbringer ...And I Be Sooo Lovinzzz Your Fabby Colourful Decorated Beautiful Dreaded Locked Hair ....Its Really Pretty And Super Cool Too ..
    ))))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Don't open, Quasimodo inside