Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Post another photo of yourself

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Post another photo of yourself

Because the old thread has gone
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heavenly Creature FLOWERPOWERGIRL's Avatar
    I"ll just go and comb my hair , hang on ,will be back soon .
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don't Try to Gain the World... And Then... Lose Your Soul...

Originally Posted by Paul
    Because the old thread has gone
    but i like look at it . Makes me feel less skockin hee hee
    bet me ,bet i can.

Originally Posted by FLOWERPOWERGIRL
    I"ll just go and comb my hair , hang on ,will be back soon .
    You're quite flash with that camera
    Let's Kick Robots Out Of Music!

Couldn't get a comb through my hair, and my eyes are a giveaway but its Saturday night innit...

erm... on the left ...40 years ago

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Twister's Avatar
    Me
    That's Pepsi, not beer!

Me and Tet

I've been tripping from sipping the dripping dirty water tap,
    i've been thinking i'm drinking too many drinks all by myself.
    I've been poking a voodoo doll that you do not know I made, for you, of you.
    Let's see what needles do.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Purplemist

Originally Posted by Chazz
    Couldn't get a comb through my hair, and my eyes are a giveaway but its Saturday night innit...

erm... on the left ...40 years ago
    did you date george harrison ... great hair guys

Still doddering along.... Stardusts Dad's Avatar
    If you want to find me in a field anywhere this is what to look for....

I was always taught to respect my elders but it keeps getting harder to find one.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Jeni Treehugger, Lightbringer

Cool...

I've run out of photos of me to put up.
    Well actually, not quite true... I found some I forgot I had taken in a hidden section of my hard drive... let say they might be considered unfit for public consumption....
    Never Knowingly Understood
    The following users think this post is groovy: Purplemist

by
    , on Flickr
    You must be stronger Than the winds that blow you away

I think the new hair restorer works , but maybe i should use it externally in stead of drinking it . I feel most odd

You are

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

heh heh bungo....play the five tones

Originally Posted by Paranoid Eyes

by
    , on Flickr

ooh i will behave
    The following users think this post is groovy: Jeni Treehugger

Originally Posted by Bungo
    I think the new hair restorer works , but maybe i should use it externally in stead of drinking it . I feel most odd

You look like John Peel on dread acid Bungo
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

Me again
    The following users think this post is groovy: Jeni Treehugger, RoadAngel, Weekend-Hippie

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    You look like John Peel on dread acid Bungo
    Well , one of the better DJs to be a looky likey
    Cheers.

Originally Posted by Bungo
    Well , one of the better DJs to be a looky likey
    Cheers.
    hmmmm ....peel acres...bungo acres... some connection mayhap

Annoyingly Positive Editor DaisyDreamer's Avatar
    Me with pretty flowers

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too - Voltaire
    The following users think this post is groovy: Jeni Treehugger, Lightbringer, madrat, Purplemist, RoadAngel, Shayna, Weekend-Hippie

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Cute Daisy.
    Alantl you look scarily like my dad, except for the hippy stuff. And the smile...

& Mr Eyes, haven't I seen you on a Victorian wanted poster?

Who was careless enough to lose the last thread?? You'll be on the naughty step, you know.
    Here's a fuzzy one of myself.

The following users think this post is groovy: Innocentexile, Jeni Treehugger, Weekend-Hippie

Did the space aliens take it away ?

me with my daughter kelly

me and daniel a bout 4 years ago
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think

wow this takes me back me and my first grandchild skye shes 5 now
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think