THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: TV programmes you've only just got into...

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Bungo
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    This program me about a road in Wevverfield ,its ace , mad stuff always happening , theres a pub and everything cant remember its name ? On loads .
    If your on about coranation street, then theres help avalible! Its not to late!!!
    Get help as soon as possible, its avalible on other tv channels.
    If you cant find the help you need on the other channels try turning the tv off n doing something else!
    If you still cant break the habit then its time for more drastic action, try the time proven brick to the telly method it WILL break your addiction!
    Good luck and my the higher powers guied you far away from your soul destroying addiction
    Last edited by pyke13; 26-01--2014 at 11:49 AM.

Originally Posted by pyke13
    If your on about coranation street, then theres help avalible! Its not to late!!!
    Get help as soon as possible, its avalible on other tv channels.
    If you cant find the help you need on the other channels try turning the tv off n doing something else!
    If you still cant break the habit then its time for more drastic action, try the time proven brick to the telly method it WILL break your addiction!
    Good luck and my the higher powers guied you far away from your soul destroying addiction
    Thanks mate , good advice , I switched over to BBC 1 and found another program thats even better !!! Its about chirpy cockneys. They got a pub too, but theres more fighting and stuff and they all have bald heads !!! Its call Extenders or something like that.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    Swaping one soul sucking addiction for another isnt the way forward, under no circumstances should you swap the addiction to the dales.
    Think its time for the brick!!!

Sex
    Female
    Am nearly finished the first season of Orange is the new black about a women`s prison in America. I`m working my way through Weeds as well which is about a suburban house wife who starts dealing when her husband dies. Both really good

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    I heard a prison in the states have changed the colour of the inmates uniform as orange is now seen as cool thanks to this show.

Yet to see the show though...
    The following users think this post is groovy: emmadilemma

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    I've recently decided to tackle all 9 seasons of 24 (including Live Another Day) - and currently halfway through season 2

Turning On
    Sex
    Female
    Just started watching Utopia, it's pretty groovy!
    The following users think this post is groovy: revel

Sex
    Female
    Stella is pretty good. Is a Welsh comedy about a single mum..

Sex
    Male
    I have just started Lost, should have watched it years ago, pretty awesome so far.

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by FriedOnion
    I have just started Lost, should have watched it years ago, pretty awesome so far.
    Yeah it starts off awesome...

Sex
    Male
    Ahh that sounds ominous. No spoilers though!

Sex
    Male
    I've heard that there may be a t,v, show coming along soon about Hippies with weight problems who don't wash..............sounds a must for all of us..............
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, ma bungo

Sex
    Male
    I can't wait ......
    ' When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place '

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by alantl
    I've heard that there may be a t,v, show coming along soon about Hippies with weight problems who don't wash..............sounds a must for all of us..............
    Ooh that that sounds brilliant! Keep the thread updated with more info as soon as you know won't you!
    "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindess."
    The following users think this post is groovy: alantl

Sex
    Male
    I'm tryin my my best to get fat so I can get on it.
    bet me ,bet i can.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alantl, greenvanman

Sex
    Female
    I watched The moaning of life with Karl Pilkington a few weeks back and liked it so am watching An idiot abroad at the minute. He makes me laugh

Sex
    Female
    Have just finished season one of House. I found it a bit samey but enjoyed it enough to watch the next one..

Sons of Anarchy. Completely hooked! I started watching season 1 on the train down to my parents' place on Christmas Eve and finished season 5 last night.

Sex
    Male
    Brooklyn nine nine
    YOUNG FREE N PSYCHOTIC

Sex
    Male

Cool

Not so recent but, decided I;d watch NCIS S1 Episode1 (Pilot).
    Then thanks to a combination of FOX, CBS Action Universal and Channel 5 (and so not in chronological order) think I've caught up to date - Friday night series 12
    "And, in the end, the Love we take, - is equal to the Love, we make"

Sex
    Female
    I have recently started to watch Grimm and I am at the end of Season 2.

Sex
    Female
    Have just finished season one of Black sail. It wasn`t what i expected but really enjoyed it once i got my head round all the pirate politics

Also am just about to finish series two of The Fall which is great. Is about a serial killer and is set in my home town Belfast so i get to see all my old haunts
    The following users think this post is groovy: Nebula_Chi

Sex
    Female
    Sons of Anarchy, halfway through season 2 and i am addicted!!!

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    Also am just about to finish series two of The Fall which is great. Is about a serial killer and is set in my home town Belfast so i get to see all my old haunts
    I really enjoyed The Fall ... at first I wasn't sure about the way the killer was revealed from the beginning, but it worked quite well in this. It's also the first time I've seen Gillian Anderson outside of The X-Files.

Recently I've been watching Broadchurch, about a Dorset town's reaction to the murder of a young boy, and the subsequent investigation.

Also, Rectify - about a convicted rapist/killer, released from prison after new evidence is uncovered that sheds doubt on his guilt - the story focuses on how the community reacts to him being back, and the people who still think he's guilty.