THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: freeganism

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by vanwoman84
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Ma bungo if it looks OK smells OK and tastes OK we eat it. If not, it goes to the dogs.
    yes that's why we have noses and tongues for, unfortunately most people rely on dates these days and that's why a lot of food goes in the bin. not that most of them would even consider skip diving, totally beneath them, they'd rather pay for it. its just a shame I cant get access to the supermarket skips around here or i'd do it as well.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Female
    What never ceases to amaze me is when other binners I meet say 'is that out of date?'
    It's in the bin FFS! A small amount is not out of date, but most food there is. Sell By dates are just numbers.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    I never bother about dates, its unimportant to me, most of it goes into the freezer anyway!
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Female
    I popped back to get some high end chilli con carne from the factory that makes it. They also have the water carrier barrels. Originally, they have cooking wine in them. I picked one of the barrels that had a bit in the bottom. It was about two glasses. I MUSTN'T get used to this!! It's nice dry white though...
    When I got back to the car park, one of the other lads had done a little run somewhere else. So I swapped some chilli for pesto chicken salad
    It went well with the dry white wine.
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, Rick69, Sootyfoot, TravellerNick

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Female
    Lidle again! Two weeks in a row! Not as much as last time, but loads of veg, sushi and some steak! In all a massive bin bag.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, nicklincs, Sootyfoot