THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Being bisexual

I am bisexual. But I like the relationship, company and sex with women/woman. But enjoy all types of sex including guys. What do you call that? Lol complicated

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Sonshine86
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I am bisexual. But I like the relationship, company and sex with women/woman. But enjoy all types of sex including guys. What do you call that? Lol complicated
    You just like to fuck?

Top or bottom?

Liking women and men is just called being bisexual... what's complicated?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

Originally Posted by realnutter
    what's complicated?
    prejudice and stigma perhaps?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer