THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Camper Classifieds (aka selling a vehicle?)

Dirty Uncle Bertie... julianthegypsy's Avatar
    Just shared it again on faceache. Also wish I had some more money, there's a couple of trucks on there that I fancy!
    Yawn I'm so tired with this big bag of coal on my head...

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Giving this a bump as I've kinda been neglecting it.

Still there though, still getting a few hits, and still free.

Heavenly Creature
    I keep getting Error 500, the server is experiencing technical difficulties. Had it it three times.

Quote Originally Posted by vanwoman84 View Post
    I keep getting Error 500, the server is experiencing technical difficulties. Had it it three times.
    I'm in the middle of moving it to the same server as this site, just to save on running costs.

Normal service will be resumed, one day...

Heavenly Creature
    Some improvement. I can see the main page, but click on an ad and I get "Error. This web page cannot be opened. Too many redirects"

Some improvement. I can see the main page, but click on an ad and I get "Error. This web page cannot be opened. Too many redirects"
    Should work now

Heavenly Creature
    Yes it does work now, that's better. I do notice though some of the ads are a year or so old. Maybe contact the sellers to see if they still need the ad?

Working here and bookmarked,thanks

I seriously need to update and promote this website some more...

So much potential, and so much lazy.
    The following users think this post is groovy: oddballdave

Not Quite a Noobie
    Morning Paul,
    I have been a member of your site for a long time now, but not really contributed to it, This is because I am not that good at internet and the other reaso is I always seem to be in VERY slow internet access,
    I spend a lot of time Spring. Summer and Autumn at festivals living in my 100 year old Gypsy Waggon totally self sufficient,
    I have a lot to offer other "UK, Hippy" members and want to be more part of it but alas I am struggling to find my way around the site.
    I have found my in box which has mail all from you , out of date now but I can't find "delete" button ?
    There are other things which are strange to me ????
    I managed to place a for sale advert to day for my as new trailer, firstly the form would not accept my Email but it accepted my other Email ? then when I posted it nothing happened and on going to the for sale box for trailer there was just a red artic ?
    What fun !! I really want to use the Forums but need some instruction.
    Help ... Thank you Pete the Waggon

classifiedcampers.com LDV for sale

so i put this advert :

"ldv convoy campervan 1997 LWB white hiroof For Sale. old school design no ECU/immboliser, needs too much welding for me for mot 5/9/17. this may be scrapped on 31 Aug when tax expires if no one wants it. peugeot 2.5 TD drives perfectly, body is 99.99percent straight no dents. some rust on lower edges. 70,000. camper on logbook. 1 small window. solid rear doors. towbar, twinwheels, 3500kg. back is empty im keeping the fittings. i could deliver if you pay half train fare back. gloucester near train station. its too good to scrap"

on www.classifiedcampers.com 12 hours ago, how long will it take to appear?

i want it to be fixed up by someone

Heavenly Creature
    Quote Originally Posted by yush View Post
    so i put this advert :

"ldv convoy campervan 1997 LWB white hiroof For Sale. old school design no ECU/immboliser, needs too much welding for me for mot 5/9/17. this may be scrapped on 31 Aug when tax expires if no one wants it. peugeot 2.5 TD drives perfectly, body is 99.99percent straight no dents. some rust on lower edges. 70,000. camper on logbook. 1 small window. solid rear doors. towbar, twinwheels, 3500kg. back is empty im keeping the fittings. i could deliver if you pay half train fare back. gloucester near train station. its too good to scrap"

i want it to be fixed up by someone
    A couple of things. If the loadspace is empty it will need a class seven test, never mind what it says on the V5.
    Secondly, if you put a price in this or any other ad, you will get a better response.
    Try putting an ad in the bizarre bazaar section if you need a quick sale.

A couple of things. If the loadspace is empty it will need a class seven test, never mind what it says on the V5.
    Secondly, if you put a price in this or any other ad, you will get a better response.
    Try putting an ad in the bizarre bazaar section if you need a quick sale.
    ok thanks maybe the new owner will put their own camper fittings into it, after the floor is welded. its class 4 now. 500GPB

Heavenly Creature
    To be honest if you are considering scrapping the van, you will do well to get 200 at the scrap yard.

Quote Originally Posted by yush View Post
    Sorry there's been a problem with the email and I haven't been getting notifications lately. Thanks for the heads up; it should be OK now