THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you live?

Hertfordshire
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Near Hatfield

gloucester - gloucestershire
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~~~ the best way to predict your future is to create it ~~~
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Scunthorpe Lincolnshire. yay

Veggiegirl

Thumbs up

I come from Durham but I am a student in Leeds at the moment.:harhar:

Thumbs up

West Midlands (Wolverhampton)

Originally Posted by sTONEr
    Scunthorpe Lincolnshire. yay
    my family heralds from scunthorpe, well winterton to be pricise.

born and bred in coventry, but living in brighton now.

Originally Posted by TREASON
    my family heralds from scunthorpe, well winterton to be pricise.
    My sympathies.

Glastonbury - zomerzet - thought that would've been obvious!
    :harhar:

Have wheels can travel :) Renegade-Ego's Avatar
    In Liverpool - for now.. But planning going mobile...
    Happily & madly loving life

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heavenly Creature
    I'm from Wokingham which is near Reading, but at the mo i'm living in Cardiff(higher ed.)

sunny scotland(well it is sometimes)
    well mabey about two days a year but atleast it shines sumtimes

when you got nothing......
    ..... youve nothing to lose'

Do we have to come from the UK? Well, I am from the UK, but I left

Plymouth, although may I hasten to add I'm not originally from around here!
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

Is he still going.... Tigerdaddy's Avatar
    Cardiff, although born and breed Essex boy!
    We are old, we are young, we are in this together... New Model Army....they still going?

Living, Loving, Welshing the dj's Avatar
    Wokingham, in Berkshire (near Reading)
    My donkey fell in your waffle hole.

Gateshead - Tyne and Wear
    I :heart: Everyone, Including Those Who Defy Me To Do So :hippylove

Originally Posted by Renegade-Ego
    In Liverpool - for now.. But planning going mobile...
    Mobile Alabama?

Have wheels can travel :) Renegade-Ego's Avatar

Originally Posted by showmet
    Mobile Alabama?

I just don't think that the dresses would suit me !!! It must be my beard that would clash with the colours :tease:

Happily & madly loving life

Scotland
    May all beings have happiness and create the causes of happiness.
    May they all be free from suffering and from creating the causes of suffering.

Devon - North Devon.

Originally Posted by Sunny
    Devon - North Devon.

*sigh*

Devon

*sigh*

Originally Posted by Doktor Atomik
    *sigh*

Devon

*sigh*
    Hehe, the land of wild waves and windy beaches, sandstorms catching you by surprise. :twisted: <--- that is a sandstorm spirit, one of the ones that watches you enter the beach and then leaps out and plays with you for hours. It bites your skin with millions of sprightly sand grains. It blinds your vision, tickles your ears, leaves you with a taste of salt.

Eeek i've gone a bit overboard! Anybody is welcome to come and visit whenever they like, just to let you know

It is actually very different here in the winter. I prefer it actually, the countryside has a very different vibe to it.

I do miss the diversity of people in Winchester and in Surrey/London. It can get a bit lonely here in Devon

Originally Posted by Sunny
    Anybody is welcome to come and visit whenever they like, just to let you know
    Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! Watch what you go saying in front of a Devon addict!!!