THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you live?

Newquay in Cornwall...

Tourist central... raaarrrrrrrrr...

Fly...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by TheFly
    Newquay in Cornwall...

Fly...
    surely theyve nearly all fucked off now though aint they??
    i hate tourists!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'ow about makin' this thread sticky, eh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by TREASON
    surely theyve nearly all fucked off now though aint they??
    i hate tourists!
    Well... we've just about seen the last of the family holidays...

The stag and hen weekends are just about a fairly constant flow although there will be a small break come Feb time...

But we're just gettinginto the season of the Saga louts coming down for their Turkey and Tinsel weekends...

Fly...

Bump. This thread still not sticking? Boo.

I was leaving it for Claire to stick as it's her forum. Seems to have slipped her by though, so I'll stick it now

Im from Bonnie Scotland

Perth, the gateway to the Highlands.

Folk are welcome to visit,whenever...am going to try and organze a party next spring, up @ "the ring of brodgar" standing stones, in Orkney. If you've not seen it...you have to.

Ghost
    Last edited by Exedous; 28-11--2005 at 04:57 AM.
    Woof...im a dug!!!

Originally Posted by TheFly
    Newquay in Cornwall...

Fly...
    Tourists...TOURISTS!!! rarrrrrrrr exactly, every f***ng year, they troop up, and give us the same sh*t, ooo im scottish, my ancestors were born, somewere or other...bla bla bla..

All that haggis and tartan.....B***ks

Ghost
    Woof...im a dug!!!

Scottish Hippy Metaller.
    Yee, but i dont mind, im flattered really, as long as i can educate them. I usually tell them that we were barbarians and the romans were scared of us so they built a wall to keep us out. Har har har. I hate the Romans, civilised my arse, chuckin people for lion food is.....yuck. If they wanted to make us civilised, they could of just set up trading routes instead of trying to conquer.
    I like haggis, i had once in a hotel in a sort of wine sauce, it was really nice, and i loooooove kilts on erm....guys with long mad hair and a big sword. You ever seen one of those re-enactment battles like in Rothesay castle, one of them came on to my sister, the warriors. So cool.
    But ye sometimes it can get to much and i dont flippin well care if u have relatives or ancestors here, your still not scottish until you lived in scotland for a extended period of time. Whats more these people come and buy holiday houses then other people that need the houses to live in properly not for a couple of weeks a year, they cant get them. The Isle of Arran is a primary example. Im gettin really pissed off, i mean fine love scotland but if ur gonna buy a house i want to see these people living in that home for at least a year and if not then dont buy it.

cracking a chat Flibbertigibbet's Avatar
    Looks like a few of us are in Brighton
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today

Originally Posted by cromlixghost
    Tourists...TOURISTS!!! rarrrrrrrr exactly, every f***ng year, they troop up, and give us the same sh*t, ooo im scottish, my ancestors were born, somewere or other...bla bla bla..

All that haggis and tartan.....B***ks

Ghost

oo oo I'm scottish, grandparents originated from Kirkcaldy

(scottish shortbread for me,yum yum,) they moved to Liverpool
    (WHY???)
    I want to walk up the side of the mountain
    I want to walk down the other side of the mountain,
    I want to swim thru the river and lie in the sun,
    I want to try and be nice to everyone.

neds against nukes
    At the moment i am in the Glorious riviera of Glasgow that is Govan. But soon i will be in Falun in Sweden, hoorah!
    It would be nice if schools and hopitals had all the money they needed and the army had to hold jumble sales to buy guns...

well i've only looked through quickly, but am i the only lancastrian here. blackburn (ish) lancs

Heavenly Creature
    ooo um add me to the list as cardiff (termtime) and Berkshire, wokingham.....at least 2 of us on here from there

i'm in Bath till it gets warmer, then i'll be off again.

good to know where you all are though! i can sneak up and call in on you when you're not looking!!

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

Heavenly Creature
    hmm my hungarian friend czusa(sp) comes from bath and commutes everyday to cardiff

Dorset, but the sea YEY!

But Kernow when I get a chance!!! LOVE IT!

It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow!

:angel:

What NOBODY else from up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh cmon we've got electricity fo keepinth whippits ant pigeons warm and everything now tha knows

Isn't Xiola from Lancashire?

Wild Woman of the woods stormypagan's Avatar
    Born Essex where I lived for a while, then lived in a village in Hertfordshire for most of my childhood, then London, then Luton in Bedfordshire, then Hastings in East sussex, and now currently live in a pretty village, in the Eden Valley in Cumbria, near the lakes and mountains :0). Scotland is next in about 5 yrs time
    I am working my way up the country now hehehe!!!

Oh and done a lot of travelling about the whole of this country and scotland, in the several live-in vehicals I have had in the past but not full time :0)
    Last edited by stormypagan; 06-12--2005 at 04:15 PM.

Tamworth midlands unfortunately....but only for another 6 months and counting!x
    Wash your hair

im from hampshire, portsmouth!

Twwwannnngggggg Barefoot_Surfer's Avatar
    Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex - When I am at Home
    Reading, Berkshire - When I am at University

Matt
    Counting down to the apocalypse.

Howdididiliydoodily. We are living on the chalk downs near Dover in Kent. Nearer to Frane than any of you
    "Don't wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person."