THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61
Results 1,441 to 1,445 of 1445

Thread: Where do you live?

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rockrose
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Apparently the Foo Fighters liked playing at the Cheese and Grain so much that they've said they want to return and play another gig. So keep your eyes and ears peeled.
    You live there lovely, so you are our eyes and ears
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rockrose

Bangor north Wales

-- Posted from the
    ---

Bath right now. Keen to find raves and free parties and stuff in the south west! Hook a bruh up with a party line?

Hook a bruh up 😂 fuck me I'm getting old.

A party line used to mean sharing a phone line with a neighbour or someone, when I was a kid. You could hear them on their phone whilst you were on yours!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer