THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How old is too old?

Well a couple of years off 50 and 60 here...no probs
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    xx

Leave all that sweating and stuff to the youngsters ,i would rather have a cuppa tea and a piece of walnut cake mmmmmm cake!
    NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF INVENTION

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Boris the Bold
    Leave all that sweating and stuff to the youngsters ,i would rather have a cuppa tea and a piece of walnut cake mmmmmm cake!

It is better to travel well than to arrive............Buddha
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boris the Bold

Originally Posted by Sir Real

Nope..not doin it for me sir real...all that dairy...no no no!lol,i know what id rather be doing....cake later
    Xx

You chose wisely Lady of the Prism ...

It is better to travel well than to arrive............Buddha
    The following users think this post is groovy: groove, marshlander, Okifolki, Rainbomama, Uncle jhad

Tea and cake anyone? lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: HarleyDee, ollieollie

My best sh@g ever 5 years ago, I was 42, she 60 (or that's what she said).
    The following users think this post is groovy: wizard1luv

I'm 21 and i prefer to date someone who is 21 or a couple of years older. I want us to be in the same place in life

Turning On
    I would love to but the partner can't, still have companionship which to me is still more important as you get older.

You are never too old for sex. Saying that unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of sex for 4 years now, due to my ex to be. When I do have sex after such a long time, it will be like fire works going off on new years eve. :sex¨:
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Okifolki, Sootyfoot

Does masturbation count?
    It does!
    Ok disregard all my previous replies!!

You are never too old

Bdsm mean? I know its on smut sites but me bein me its bound to not mean what I think it stands for lol
    YOUNG FREE N PSYCHOTIC

Too old is when we stop breathing..... till then its all good n gravy .....
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Noobie

Unhappy How old is too old for sex ?

Society seems to think that its unseemly for older folk to be lustful or feel like sex. I am 75 and love sex but the hard part (I am alone ) is finding someone to do it with. Don't tell me to try dating sites cos the ladies seem to be looking for younger partners than me and I keep getting left out in the cold !! Frustrating in more ways than one .

My libido has taken a nose dive roughly since I turned 40, that doesn't mean I don't remember what it feels like or how good it can be with the right person. I wonder how many other people out there have "difficulty" in that department but miss the feeling of a true orgasm? I do, not completely impotent but it's bloody hard work, lol. Sometimes the effort is worth while but most of the time I'd rather have a nice cuppa and a chocky bicky.
    Never marry a woman with more tattoos than you

One life, live it
    Im 62 and my sex life has never been better, nobody cares, no tensions, if it works -great if it doesn't laugh about it. Nobody has any hangups anymore and its just for laughs. A lot of the ladies are soooo relaxed about things that would have been insurmountable years ago.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Okifolki

One life, live it
    I disagree, as I have got older I have found there are more women on the prowl than men, I love women but that's the thing, I really do love them and respect them. I am not looking for sex but there are so many lovely lonely women out there because of the demographic. Things happen, they happen naturally, but nobody gets hurt its just how it should be.
    To be honest, people talk about the 70s or the 80s free love and all that crap but it never really happened back then. now people just want a laugh and no hangups.
    Last edited by Bernie; 30-01--2016 at 11:46 PM.

Not Quite a Noobie
    I missed out a lot on women and sex in my younger days back in the 1980s. I suppose it was because most girls in my neighbourhood didn't fancy me because I was too ugly. I still rarely ever meet any women who do fancy me! I suppose it is because I am just not good looking enough. Or perhaps rich enough as you get a few ugly guys who can get women because they are loaded.

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Waterwheel
    I suppose it is because I am just not good looking enough. Or perhaps rich enough as you get a few ugly guys who can get women because they are loaded.
    Any agony aunts out there in Hippieland? I can't respond to this without getting all Irma Kurtz. OK then, get pretty, get rich or get self-confident. Any one from three. You'll have to beat 'em off with a stick!

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Bernie
    Im 62 and my sex life has never been better, nobody cares, no tensions, if it works -great if it doesn't laugh about it. Nobody has any hangups anymore and its just for laughs. A lot of the ladies are soooo relaxed about things that would have been insurmountable years ago.
    You haven't met the wife, have you?

I'm 46. I've had a great sex life, and it keeps getting better. I'm feeling very encouraged by some of the older members' replies here. Good to know it's not all over for a few decades yet! I was starting to worry it would all go pear shaped now I'm single again.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wizard1luv

Im 53 and yep, gets better with age, and it now takes me all night....to do what i used to do all night! ( there's a song in there somewhere!)
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Lionel Ritchie ...."All Night Long"