THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How old is too old?

Just remember: an old broom knows all the dirtiest corners..
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, MrsP

Coming from someone who posted about filling slots on another thread which I nearly replied to, like Noddys mate, I'm all ears.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost

Slots, brooms, where will it all end, eh?

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    new broom sweeps clean

Even an old one will certainly clean the cobwebs out the slot
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    who needs a brush to clean out the slot ? hehe

Too old?....Necrophilia

I'm old, but I ain't dead...no that's not rigor mortis.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Miss_bee, verticalis48

A lot of women when they reach 50s onward just think what the hell, go for it. They become a lot more confident about a lot of things.

Turning On

Originally Posted by Maggi
    HAD is the operative word. And it was many moons ago, sadly for me.
    It'll come round again, it arrives when you're not looking

Originally Posted by Bernie
    A lot of women when they reach 50s onward just think what the hell, go for it. They become a lot more confident about a lot of things.
    we sure do😊xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Bernie, Danann

Older people need love too, nobody is too old
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, essexcamper, Firestarter, gomphus, schatje, verticalis48

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    we sure doxx
    My kind of girl, I love and admire strong confident women see my next post to see why
    Last edited by Bernie; 28-07--2017 at 10:32 PM.

Originally Posted by rhythm
    Older people need love too, nobody is too old
    Older people have outgrown the hangups and the insecurities of youth. When I was 26 I had an affair with a married friend of my mothers who was twice my age. It was incredible because she was so matter of fact about everything, there was a hell of a lot of wine drunk, a hell of a lot of sex but mostly we talked and talked about things I had never talked about with anybody before and hardly ever since.

She was so wise, she saw life with perfect clarity but at an age that she couldn't change hers. She regretted marrying for money, living a lie, ending up wondering what if....... Sexually she was the hottest woman I have ever known, How old is too old? You tell me!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, essexcamper, Firestarter

Originally Posted by Bernie
    How old is too old? You tell me!
    No such thing as too old,
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Firestarter

I find older men incredibly sexy. They're generally less cocky and more self assured.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, essexcamper, Firestarter, Lightbringer

Turning On
    IMO you're only too old when you're dead. Whoever (in the media/fashion industry/wherever) dreamt up a time limit on stuff? If you can do, then do it, whatever it is you want to do
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Or have fun trying to do it!
    The following users think this post is groovy: convoy, Firestarter, roddew

Imagining and writing ... Boddhidharma's Avatar
    How old is too old? Hmmm I'll ket you know when I get there, or die in the attempt...
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Originally Posted by Babs 80
    I find older men incredibly sexy. They're generally less cocky and more self assured.
    Thanks Babs, I love you too.

Never too old. One of my favourite fantasies was to have a Grandmother. The reality was better than the fantasy !!

How old is too old?

Originally Posted by Libido
    Never too old. One of my favourite fantasies was to have a Grandmother. The reality was better than the fantasy !!
    I know some grannies who are 31,32 so no granny ain't really an 'age' it's a status
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

How old is too old?

The problem with old as in old in sexual intercourse is if your partner is really old and I mean really old and They pop a heart attack and die during sexual shenanigans, my question is would you actually be guilty of being a necrophiliac?
    I hear you ask but surely he would notice? Well you know some of my partners haven't been exactly overenthusiastic...at times it's hard to tell!
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

I'm talking a really hot 72 year old with massive fake tits. They looked amazing on her mature frame. I was 22 at the time.

Turning On

The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, Sootyfoot