THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: How old is too old?

Heavenly Creature
    I'm trying to remember the name of a brilliant piece of drama about a relationship between a young man and a much older woman......it was so charming and funny....I remember he was into sex and death and she was just real sweet.......there were hearses tied up with gift ribbons and.............it was something like "arthur and maude" - but it was so tender.....anyways, my link, into the mix:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heavenly Creature
    just found it:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want that Jag

Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: verticalis48

Turning On

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    just found it:

I watched a few clips, really good !

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by schatje
    I watched a few clips, really good !
    glad u like sweetie.....actually I just rented the film for 2.49.....when I can afford I will buy because it is such a classic and I need in my library (Inearly forgot about it FFS !!!!!!!!!)

yeah - onwards and sideways...I have another one I only just remembered too..a Japanese film about a funeral director.......crazy/moving/sexy/human condition.....will post about that too...
    Loving you the big love sweetheart xxxxx

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    ...actually I just rented the film for 2.49.....when I can afford I will buy because it is such a classic and I need in my library (Inearly forgot about it FFS !!!!!!!!!)
    Bittorrent / transmission....

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Bittorrent / transmission....
    cheers dude xxxxxxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Heavenly Creature