THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: sex with a transgender!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Karla
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Probably....

Get off the 'angry bus' ffs.

BW merely asked a simple question.

Good lord.

Frame.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Just realised how old this is ....doh!

I'll get my coat..

Frame.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie, wurzel

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Er, one who is on top! Ie the op was the one who ends up with a sore arse. Although i am informed by a gay guy that i know during a reasonably frank discussion that its only the first couple of inches that hurt, but he was laughing at the time.
    not my thing, I was just curious how the date went and if it evolved into something more long term.
    i'm into large ladies myself.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Just for the record, as a straight guy, I would totally bang Blaire White, and that's in spite of her dick and her borderline conservative views.

The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Originally Posted by Paul
    Just for the record, as a straight guy, I would totally bang Blaire White, and that's in spite of her dick and borderline conservative views.

Don't push in Paul you're behind me in the queue lol. That said I kinda agree with her too....

She's certainly tempting but her yatter would drive me up the wall.
    Not all who wander are lost

lone wolf survivalist.
    i thought trannies had a dick but transgenders went from one sex to the other, don't know much about it myself so please excuse the naivety.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Whilst living in Asia, this bar I was at...... etc... Now have many more friends..lol You only live once they say.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer