THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: sex with a transgender!

Turning On
    Sex
    Male

sex with a transgender!

So has anyone has any experiences with having sex with transgender?

I'm asking this because I'm meeting with a very keen gal tomorrow!
    If you haven't what are your thoughts on it and would you like to do it with a transgender??
    Stay groovy !
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sex
    Male
    I haven't any experience.
    I wouldn't just to see what its like. Or would I?
    I'm always going on about lifes full of surprises and be more open to alternative things.
    So I'm in a dilemma now.
    I can't fathom this out.
    Yes I would, but I think I'd want it to progress into a proper relationship.
    Or is that old fashioned straight laced me rearing his ugly head.
    No definitely going with in the words of William Shakespeare. 'If it feels good do it'.
    I'm going to be thinking about this for ages now.
    The following users think this post is groovy: frame69

Turning On
    Sex
    Male
    I've being thinking about it since yesterday where she came onto me in a very very strong way Ahahah ,
    I'm a groovy guy and enjoy flowing with the flow I want to know how this flow will flow ( words of a hippyer Shakespeare
    I shall return to home tomorrow a new man!

I do like your point on wanted a proper relationship , I think that true love honestly makes everything a million times better! But its hard to find the right one!

If you like this girl and you must do to be meeting her then why think about sex
    Just meet up see how the evening goes
    If you click and have a laugh then sex will nodoubt be a natural progression
    But if you are having doubts now then dont go
    That wouldnt be fair
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think
    The following users think this post is groovy: arrby, epona_greenleaf, stuoolong, Waybrade

Sex
    Male
    Gotta agree with Sensa and Arrby, just treat her like any other girl and then see where it goes. That's what you would be doing if you didn't know. Knowing should not make any difference in fact since she has chosen her sex I might make a little more effort to show that you understand that.

Ian
    The following users think this post is groovy: arrby, epona_greenleaf, Waybrade

Sex
    Male
    I think he is smitten already.
    That post contains the words sex, love and the right one.
    Typically for a bloke all in the wrong order.
    All this hippy go with the flow malarkey is an escape route in case anyone starts mocking.
    Of course I could be wrong and frequently am but I'll stick my neck on the block and say there is more to this relationship than curiosity.
    Follow your heart, have the courage to love, pay no attention to those who would mock.
    But most importantly ...

Don't act like a knob.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lennie, Lightbringer

Being Transgender myself what you have said comes across a little uneducated and hurtful, I will say it how it is Trans people are always put in a little box just as you are doing now, first of all why do you think she is up for it...? I do hope you treat her in the right way as most trans people do have a very hard time from people thinking trans people are always wanting sex.. I will tell you this is not bloody true.. I have had lots of perverted men contacting me wanting a good time... well the only time they would get with me would be the time it took the ambulance to come to pick them up after I kicked the shit out of them!! dont go in to this thinking sex how about think we will have a great time and just talk and find out a little more about who they are.. connect your brain before you dick and you just might be lucky...

Sex
    Male
    sex with transgender
    a transgender
    how about PERSON!!!!!!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: arrby, beachcomber, epona_greenleaf, Karla, Lateralus22, Lightbringer, Muninn, r3ubs, stuoolong, Thistle, Waybrade, Wulfie

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by blearyboy
    how about PERSON!!!!!!!
    I missed that out..

I best get to sleep as this is starting to make me a little angry and I might just say something I will not regret... Twonks who think they can talk like this piss me off
    The following users think this post is groovy: Thistle

Turning On
    Sex
    Male
    Well I never ment it like that , my opinion is that she is a girl , that's it and all it ever will be ! I was simply asking for other peoples opinions , I probably could of worded it allotbetter

I'm not all about the sex to be honest! Its the way she came on to me , I would prefer have a nice night with her in all honesty
    Last edited by bigwoody; 03-05--2014 at 11:50 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lennie

[QUOTE=bigwoody;I probably could of worded it allot better[/QUOTE]

Probably....

Turning On
    Sex
    Male
    Reading back on what i put I do admit I seem like a massive fuck face , and am sorry if I did offend you!
    The following users think this post is groovy: arrby, Cobra, essexcamper, Karla, r3ubs, Waybrade

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Thing is, if you're a young dude, and a girl who used to be a guy (or still transitioning/non-op) makes a pass at you, then it's bound to throw up a load of questions about sexuality etc. I can't see those questions being anything other than innocent.

I think there are loads of transsexual girls out there as hot as genetic girls - so if the way she moves, looks, smells or acts is feminine, then of course you're going to respond to it - just do what you want to do and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.
    The following users think this post is groovy: arrby, bigwoody, Chazz, essexcamper, headflux, Karla, Lateralus22, Lennie, r3ubs

I totally agree paul
    Live for you
    Dont worry what others think or say
    voted nicest member..........thats what they think

Originally Posted by bigwoody
    Reading back on what i put I do admit I seem like a massive fuck face , and am sorry if I did offend you!
    The only reason I got so uptight was because I get this most days from every where and now I have this big wall up and I do only see the bad... all I can say is treat her just like you would treat any woman as she is no different... go and pop over to my website for information there is a section for trans partners
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lateralus22

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Karla
    The only reason I got so uptight was because I get this most days from every where and now I have this big wall up and I do only see the bad...
    Karla, I feel the need to defend you! I think your response to the original post was entirely rational and although your 'wall' might have had something to do with it, I also had a very similar response when I first read the post (and I don't have a wall that I'm aware of, with regard to such issues). It came across as bragging rather than information finding, and very disrespectful in the way it used the transgender (for the reasons that blearyboy kindly pointed out!)

how about PERSON!!!!!!!
    That said, it's nice to see that bigwoody has acknowledged that his post may have been misinterpreted and apologised for any offence.

Peace xx
    "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindess."
    The following users think this post is groovy: epona_greenleaf, essexcamper, Karla

Sex
    Male
    karla i wanted to check out your site but it wont work for some reason.... is ther problem or is it me?

*ah ha i saw the problem not enough
    your missing a w

<-----fixed

*ah ha i saw the problem not enough
    your missing a w

<-----fixed
    Thanks for that
    I always miss something out

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Sex
    Male

treat her just like you would treat any woman as she is no different...
    Except for that frightening moment just before she shoves her cock up your backside
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Paul
    Except for that frightening moment just before she shoves her cock up your backside
    The only advice I can give in a situation is and lots of it

The following users think this post is groovy: bigwoody, essexcamper, Sootyfoot

Sex
    Male
    eww penatrative sex!

no wonder i cant keep any partner happy and they drift eventually, am i the only one (sometimes feels like it) that isnt really interested in penetrative sex?

Sex
    Male

... am i the only one (sometimes feels like it) that isnt really interested in penetrative sex?
    No, you're not the only one, I actually find the foreplay far more satisfying... but that is for another thread, sometime.

As for the OP, treat her just like any other person. I used to be good friends with a pre-op woman, until they moved out of the area (in order to get the operation to become a woman), and both on the inside and on the outside, she was exactly like any other person.
    Never Knowingly Understood
    The following users think this post is groovy: Karla, Sootyfoot

I know this is kind of an idealised stance, but why is "sex with a transgender" any different from "sex with a man" or "sex with a woman"...it's sex (or,in a nice idealised world, making love) and hopefully it's just a natural extension of the attraction you feel for someone....questions of gender become kind of secondary to the fact that you are presumably attracted to this person and want to get closer to them...I hope it all works out well and you can make each other happy
    Violence is the last refuge of the scared and the incompetent.
    The following users think this post is groovy: blearyboy

Being Transgender myself what you have said comes across a little uneducated and hurtful, I will say it how it is Trans people are always put in a little box just as you are doing now, first of all why do you think she is up for it...? I do hope you treat her in the right way as most trans people do have a very hard time from people thinking trans people are always wanting sex.. I will tell you this is not bloody true.. I have had lots of perverted men contacting me wanting a good time... well the only time they would get with me would be the time it took the ambulance to come to pick them up after I kicked the shit out of them!! dont go in to this thinking sex how about think we will have a great time and just talk and find out a little more about who they are.. connect your brain before you dick and you just might be lucky...

all of this. If you're interested in more than just sex with this woman (and it seems like you are?), then I'm sure you'd be able to work it out if you just talk to her about it. Although if what's between her legs is really bothering you that much, then maybe it isn't a good idea.

how about PERSON!!!!!!!

I understand it wasn't your intention to offend anyone bigwoody, but you really need to think about the language you use when talking about/to trans people. Far too many people use similar language to deliberately dehumanise trans men and women, or to try and make them feel that their identity isn't valid, so even if it wasn't your intention, it can still be extremely hurtful.