THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab your phone and take a selfie right now

revive the selfie and add any item of apparel we/you want?
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Andy T

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Angio
    [IMG]
    a bit grainy
    lol not my eyes,the pic
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, treestump

At Luton airport chillin after work
    The following users think this post is groovy: aman, Angio, Danann, Despoine, essexcamper, Fire-Tree, marshlander

Angela and I, down the allotment this spring. I would post something newer, but I don't own and have never used a mobile phone, so I can't .. this was taken with Angela's phone.

The following users think this post is groovy: aman, Angio, Danann, Despoine, essexcamper, marshlander, MrsP, nicklincs, treestump, wurzel

hardworkinghippy hardworkinghippy's Avatar
    I don't have a 'phone either but I've a wee camera and this is my first selfie !

The following users think this post is groovy: aman, Angio, Danann, Despoine, emmadilemma, essexcamper, Fire-Tree, marshlander, MrsP, nicklincs, PDCambs, treestump, wurzel

Some great pictures coming out of this thread. I didn't realise we had such good looking hippies on this site.

Special thanks go to those who don't even have phones and have gone the extra mile to upload photos

Thanks guys

paul
    PⒶUL
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Danann, Despoine

Yes it's hot hence no clothes. Lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Danann, Despoine, groove, marshlander, nicklincs, wurzel

Oh, That's not what I expected !
    Well it's me in a link lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, nicklincs

Me and my Bodhran Drumzzz bounce bounce hahaha
    )

Ooops hahahahahahahaha that was my mess up as i wS trying to blimmin find camera thing on new phone and it went off when i was sitting fiddling with it hahaha omgoshhhh i am cracking up hehehe....my blimmin feet have got my pink signs and symbols on from this morning hahah Well One has still ...so if ya thinks i got pink feet i have not hahaha...right let me go get the pic i click click quickly as i not like having pics took as i just wanna burst into giggles and i look gooky haha all the time or I blurrr misty hahaha ...jeeez sooo funny pic this is ..
    ) so i leave it for ya to all giggle at hahahahahaha
    )
    Last edited by Danann; 05-07--2015 at 07:04 PM.
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, marshlander

I can imagine you playing that, whilst Carelessly Dancing with gay abandonment to the world Danann,
    Brilliant, Keep on doing what you do. And being who you are,
    X

He is a selfie of me looking flushhy pinkie face as hot hot after playing my drum and then dancing in the garden haha and then sitting yes sitting down playing my heart and thoughts through my soul and spirit drum....
    )) hahahahahahahaha
    and this Should of been the selfie pic but got muddled and posted wrong hahaha jeez i such bubble head haha
    ))
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Bi-G, Colin M, Despoine, dustydave, keep the faith, marshlander, treestump, wurzel

Hey, There you are !

Flushhy Pinky Faced suits you x
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Originally Posted by nulife
    I can imagine you playing that, whilst Carelessly Dancing with gay abandonment to the world Danann,
    Brilliant, Keep on doing what you do. And being who you are,
    X
    Hahahahahaha yep....I can only be bouncing giggling me hahaha My neighbours were thinking "She is a crazy lady" haha As i was dancing painted symbols on my feet swirling and dancing ..as i was holding my bodhran drum up to the sun so the sun shine through it and then I speed up as i lower my drum and then beat the dance of the wild and free as my beautiful winds wrap and surrounds me and then I flyyyyyyyy ..as .my decorated bare painted feet tippy toes of symbols and signs dance..dance..dance and flyyyy to the drumming beats !! Hahahahahaha
    So nooo i can never change ...(because i am me....simply me....and can only ever be truly me .fore it be who I am...and What I am
    )) Dancing light and bright Dannan me
    )) hahahahahahahaha bounce bounce
    )) haha yep i am hypo giggle right now as booooming with beautiful vibration energies hahaha
    )

You are so contagious Danann, and I thank you for that.

Originally Posted by nulife
    Hey, There you are !

Flushhy Pinky Faced suits you x
    Hahahahahaha
    ) and now i am blushhhhing haha as yes i flyyyyy but i am very shyyyyyyy in person and always get embarrassed with pics as i would rather hide than be seen hahaha....so i am learning new things being here like showing me blushhhh and even going to the uk hippy gathering haha which for me is a big big thing as i am sooo different I hide away in my hidden ..but the great kind peeps here do not see me as "Not Normal" haha they see me and accept me as bouncing and accept me for who and what I am
    )) ..As i always labelled ..hippy ..crazy...different blah blah blah.....as I normally wear bright colours hahaha etc etc "...So I am both scared and excited and bounce bouncing about the great fun uk hippy gathering
    )) and getting more showing myself little by little on my tippy toes
    )

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Originally Posted by Andy T
    In my man den room upstairs,making some noise.

Bloody hell,I didnt realize that you are billy connoly
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Andy T, Colin M, Danann, Despoine, JonnyBrush

BEAUTIFUL woman Danann

I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

Originally Posted by treestump
    BEAUTIFUL woman Danann

Blushhhhh hahaha....thank you.for your kind words ..treestump
    )...
    Because to me...I am just simply bouncing ..giggling .dancing me.. energizer bunnie .bounce bounce hahaha
    ) )) ...So to me ..it felt and it was soooo kind of you to say such sweet nice words to me about me Blushhhhh hahaha
    ) xx
    ((((Huggggs)))) xx

Originally Posted by Danann

Me and my Bodhran Drumzzz bounce bounce hahaha
    )

Ooops hahahahahahahaha
    where did you get your drum? I've never seen one with such beautiful feet before

Originally Posted by Bi-G
    where did you get your drum? I've never seen one with such beautiful feet before
    Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha
    ) ...

Pic of my bodhran drum.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, JonnyBrush

hello lovely
    i imagined you to look like you do

The following users think this post is groovy: dustydave, treestump

Originally Posted by dustydave

Pic of my bodhran drum.
    It has no feet????
    Smile - It'll make them nervous.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, dustydave, itinerant child, patchypete

No, my legs tuck up inside when not in use
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, patchypete