THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Grab your phone and take a selfie right now

Sex
    Female

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Colin M
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    It has no feet????
    Hahahahahaha.......hehehehehe ..Thats sooo cool....haha
    ) And sooo not my fault it was a booby pic as i loaded wrong pic thingy hahaha
    )

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by dustydave
    No, my legs tuck up inside when not in use
    Hahahahahaha funny funny....hehehe
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

what color are your tootsy toes tips today Danann ?.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by dustydave
    No, my legs tuck up inside when not in use
    here's me when i climb down from inside the drum, lol

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, HarleyDee, marshlander, treestump, wurzel

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    Bloody hell,I didnt realize that you are billy connoly
    First time I've been likened too him.....it's usually a Hairy Biker....
    ​Humph!

Sex
    Female

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Danann, essexcamper, HarleyDee, marshlander, treestump

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by nulife
    what color are your tootsy toes tips today Danann ?.
    RAINBOW hahaha
    )

Goodmorning fellow peeps !.
    I had what was for me a real late night, and maybe a few too much to drink which again is a rareity, so having a lay in,, but may actually go and lay on the roof in a minute so I don't waste the day.or the view.
    What are you lot up too right now !

Last edited by nulife; 11-07--2015 at 08:58 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Danann, nicklincs

Come on,,,,Anyone else !

It's Very bright, but raining and muggy, Here I am in my little Home as happy as I can be doing my chores.

Sex
    Male
    Seagul selfie ...

It is better to travel well than to arrive............Buddha
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, dollybassett, essexcamper, gomphus, JonnyBrush, marshlander, nicklincs, simate

Hey ,, I think I know him !
    Has he got Webbed feet ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, JonnyBrush

Sex
    Male
    Sounds like our Jonathan ...

Sex
    Male

"I am not young enough to know everything."
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, essexcamper, patchypete

Sex
    Male
    oh you bitch!!
    Everything is not normal.

Sex
    Female
    Hahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha
    Ohhh myyyy......goodn3ess ......that is the Funniest Thing Ever Be Seeing hahahaha
    Ouchhhh me ribbs hurt from.laughing soooo heavy heavy bouncie me.....hehehe

Sex
    Male
    Selfies can be cool you know ... like chill man ...

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, essexcamper, JonnyBrush, nicklincs, patchypete

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Sir Real
    Selfies can be cool you know ... like chill man ...

A
    and SUPER CUTIE CUTE BOUNCIE BOUNCE TOO
    )) hehehe
    )

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    I see that the "take a selfie right now" request has fallen by the wayside
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Power_13

Well, I tried !, but no takers, other than a Seagull, and a couple of Dogs,, (Ooops,, Apologies if they are actually 'Au Natural practitioners' !, in which case- Hey,,Looking Good !).
    Maybe they are all still being sick from seeing the picture of me (Rather link to picture) I posted earlier this morning lol.
    Sorry gang.
    Last edited by nulife; 12-07--2015 at 07:27 PM.

Sex
    Male
    Sorry ... now lets take this seriously

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, essexcamper, JonnyBrush, patchypete

They look STONED,,,WHAAAASSSSAAAAPPP !

Sex
    Male
    Here is the reason i prefer the 'animal' selfies ...

The following users think this post is groovy: Boris the Bold, cornwall87, Danann, dollybassett, essexcamper, nomis, treestump

Sex
    Female
    Eeeeeek......thats spoookey creepy ...eeek make my eyes buggg and pop ...Nooo these....eeeek ...hehe ....more CUTIE FLUFFS bouncie .....hehehe
    )

Sex
    Female

Hahahahahaha "CAUTION FOR BAREFOOT DRIVING "!! Hahahahahaha Can you Believe That !!!!

Ok ok and Maybe because i was loudly Hippy Bopping And Giggle Wiggle in My Drivers Seat Bouncing Along To Hippy CD haha x

The Pooo...lice ...hehe ..Flashed and so i pull over ...and me thinks "Oooops" …
    2 big police men come and say ...."get out the vechile ..so off course I giggle and he raise a big hairy bush brows......i say i have not Been Policed before!! Hahahahaha his friend smiles and looks down as moody grumpy party pooper looks like he is Sucking Lemons....So i gets out all bounce happy and he looks at me feet and i say ok ok my tippy toes are Dirty as I Wiggle Wiggle Them saying Look See !!!

He blimmin says "Are You Making Fun Of Me"?? I am like thinking "WHAT"?? ''
    So i say "Nope i not have fun with you they are dusty tippy toes LOOK"" he huffs and puffs while his buddie i see sneaky giggles ....So off course that starts me off giggling bounce bounce. ....And then Boom over His Walkie Talkie some womans Voice is Going Off ..So he Says poking his Chubby Fat Rude Finger At Me .."Its Unsafe And Dangerous To Drive Barefeet ...If I See You Again I Will Write You Up ? ..So I Say "Write What"? ..his buddie walks Off .shaking ....I Am Muddled Now ..And He Red Puffy Face ...And Spins Around Huffing Mumbling Unsense to me !!
    Jeez i think he needs to chillax more ....And since when is driving barefoot tippy toes Dangerous??? ...Makes No Sense To Me ....And So Not Bouncie To Poke Chubby Fingers Near My Face Too
    (

Do oh well i just bounced bounce my way homes feeling my hippy music Vibes Driving Bare Tippy Toes hehehehe Bounce Bounce ....And Still Makes Nooo Sense To Me !! Hahahahahaha
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boris the Bold

Sex
    Male
    That's funny. You can be charged with dangerous driving for not wearing correct (suitable) footwear when driving. Tutt tutt. After many accidents with women taking off high heel shoes to drive. It's been claimed to have caused quite a lot of accidents! Most women carry a spare pair of shoes for such occasions. I know that it can be classed as dangerous to dive a motor vehicle bare foot. In 2003 I injured my spine and couldn't operate the throttle or vehicle brake on a motor vehicle with my right leg and right foot. I had to buy a vehicle with air assisted hand controls for the throttle and vehicle brakes. Some years later I started to drive my old trusted Ford Transit flatbed pickup. I could only drive it if I took my shoe and sock off and gripped the throttle pedal with my toes. The weight of my leg would push the throttle down to go faster. I had to grip my jeans over my knee, to pull my leg up and foot off the throttle to slow down. I learnt to drive again that way. My physiotherapist told me it was illegal, I asked my insurance company and they said it could invalidate any claim I made or made agents me. I've not been daft enough to ask a copper tho.