THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Christmas Without Cruelty Fair in Exeter. 22/11/14

Sex
    Male

Christmas Without Cruelty Fair in Exeter. 22/11/14

Hi all

For anyone who will be around the Exeter area on Saturday the very wonderful Animal Aid Christmas Without Cruelty South West Fair is being held. It's at The Corn Exchange , just pass the Chevalier pub..free admision and loadsa good stuff there. I'm sticking my nose in right at the start......it runs from 10 to 4.15........and then off to do some tsters down the road at The Crystal Cafe. Hopefully I might see a few of you........it's really worth it, the fair that is, I always pick up a few things
    The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine

Sex
    Female
    Not far from me... Will try ! Just the traffic and parking that puts me off
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: alantl