THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking in to the past for our future

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by hagrid
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    all past civilisations have collapsed, this one will too.
    I'd agree. It is just a matter of time.
    The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by oldkeith
    I'd agree. It is just a matter of time.
    and probably sooner than later.

Not quite true. Wealth and savvy afford an exit strategy.

Originally Posted by Oddaspie
    Sorry it just poured out my head and I forgot.
    I do that too hahaha.....and it just flows from the head and easily forget the paragraphs
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

I thought it was a Great Read Oddaspie and I Truly Loved It And Many Of Your Thinkings Too
    )

As I Too Find All This Subject Sooo Exciting And Enjoy All Of These Findings Of Awareness And Ancient Knowledge. As I Am A Great Believer In That There Are Many Things That Have Not Been Found Such As Ancient Cultures And Civilisations And Plant Life And Animals And Many Species And Sub Species Etc And Worshipped Gods As Many I Believe Were And Are A Very Secretive Hidden Race Of Beings Who Were And Are Very Different And Some Of These Were In Fact Seen On A Rare Occassion By Chance And Often Then Worshipped As Gods Etc As Just One Example Of The Hidden Mysteries Of This Mans World Not Yet Uncovered Or Found ...Of Which I Do Have Some Knowledge About That Sort Of Thing....

The Only Thing That Does Kind Of Frustrate Me Sometimes Is Mans World Habit Of Finding Bones..Tools ..Rock Carvings ..Gods/Goddesses.. A Race Of People Or Animals Plant New Species Etc And Filling In The Blanks With Their Thoughts And Beliefs Of Them Or Their Origins And Daily Life Etc. Its A Bit Like Doing With Frog DNA What They Did In The Movie Jurrassic Park hahaha Meaning "They Used A Know Source Of DNA Which They Knew Everything About " SIMPLY "To Fill In The BLANKS Of What They DID NOT KNOW " ...Therefore Making And Creating Something That They Guessed Would Work ...Based On Their OWN Thoughts ..Knowledge...Beliefs Therefore Making A FALSE/INCORRECT SPECIE Etc ......Which I Find Sadly Is Mans World Very Bad And Wrong Habit For Filling In And Making Up Something Because They Do Not Know Or Understand The Full Truths .

Recently A Good Example Of This Was The Unknown Symbols And Signs Engraved In The Great Ancient Stones Of The Burial Site In Ireland .....For Years They Did Not And Could Not Decipher Their Meaning ...Until Now....They Say Now It Means The Places Of The Various Uncovered Ancient Burial Sites Around Nearby These Stones .....Which I Know Is Wrong And The Beautiful Symbols And Signs Carved Into Them "Do Not Mean That" ..It Is Just A Coincidence NOT Fact Or The Truth Or Correct.
    But Once Again Mans World Bad Habit Of Filling In The Blanks With What They Think They Know And Guess...Turns Something Mystical And Beautiful And Ancient Simply Into "FROG DNA" ...Which Is Both Wrong And Fake ...And Not Real Truths .And Recorded Wrongly ..As It Is Disrespectful .And Misleading Too. And Thats Just ONE Example Of Mans World Bad Habit And Need To "FILL IN THE BLANKS" .

And As Far As My Views On And Off Collapsed Civilization...
    Well Every One Has Previously Collasped Or Disappeared Because
    Sadly This Is Because To Have A Civilazation ....You Have To Look Simply At The Word "Civilization" And Its True Meaning ...Being A Race Of So Called Non Wild People.. ..Non Tribal People ...Etc Etc But A "Civil Race Of People" Who Are Supposed To Be An Advanced And Cultural And Intelligent And "CIVIL" Race Of People ....
    BUT Sadly There Is NOTHING CIVIL In Most Of Your People ...
    Because This Race ..This Civilization Is Full Of Greed ..Hate...And Destroyer Of Everything Beautiful...The Peace And Love Is Now War And Destruction As They Use And Abuse ..The Lands..The Seas Etc ..The Wild Beautiful Animals Are Killed For Sport And Their Skins And Bones And Trophies And .Even Down To The Forests And Trees And Plants Etc Etc Are Flattened And Built Upon Sadly
    So This So Called Civilization Has Destroyed...Hunted..Killed Etc Etc For Simply Power And Greed ..And Money And Sport .Etc Etc
    So In Theory This Civilization Is Already Being Destroyed By Mans World Itself And Its Own Civilization ...And Funnily Enough The Only Races That Will And Are And Have Survived For Hundreds Even Thousands Of Years Are The So Called Not Accepted "Wild ..Tribal Etc ..Races Of People " ...Who Mans World Calls And Sees As
    "NON CIVILIZED".

Aye....humankind has too late realised that indigineous cultures should be protected should they wish and not civilised through interference.

So bringing it home where is the respect for paganism or folk culture that respects mother nature and celebrates the seasons and natural world.

Retrospectively there are reparations that should be made.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Who stole the land?

Who stole Australia from the aborigine's?

Who stole New Zealand from the Maouri?

Who stole North America from Native Americans?

Who introduced modernity and industrialisation?

Who decides that land is not a birthright?
    Last edited by zendaze; 19-04--2016 at 01:56 AM.

lone wolf survivalist.
    "no civilisation will last forever".....Dr Ian Stewart, Plymouth University.

Thank you Danann, most kind of you.

Originally Posted by Oddaspie
    Thank you Danann, most kind of you.
    A
    src="
    border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />))
    I LOVE All This Sort Of Thing And Found It All Soooo Fascinating And Eye Opening And Exciting
    )....
    So Thank You Too For Posting It Oddaspie

And Ok I Might Not Use A Lot Of The Big Long Words And Think "whats that mean"? When i see some big words used on the posts topic replies and then have to ask Jeeves What They Mean hahahahaha...But I Get There In The End hehehe and reply in my sort of unique own way and language hehehe...But all that does not take away the Enjoyment and Learning I Get From Yours And Others members reply Posts on this Fascinating Topic
    ))

lone wolf survivalist.
    you know what they say: "those that refuse to learn the lessons of history are destined to repeat them"!!
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Originally Posted by zendaze
    Who stole the land?

Who stole Australia from the aborigine's?

Who stole New Zealand from the Maouri?

Who stole North America from Native Americans?

Who introduced modernity and industrialisation?

Who decides that land is not a birthright?
    The ancient tribe called The Khazars did (and are still at it), while masquerading as members of other tribes.

James
    Last edited by wobblyjim; 01-09--2016 at 01:42 PM.

Surely as hippies, we believe that the land is everyones? All this, getorfmyland attitude is for Daily Mail readers.
    The following users think this post is groovy: FriedOnion, zendaze

lone wolf survivalist.
    maybe, but all the land in England is owned by someone, there is no such thing as free land, even common land is owned by someone.
    even Dartmoor and Exmoor is owned by someone.

Haaagggggrrrrriiiiiiid for president.

Point is if people learn the lessons of history we can do much better.

People want what they want........greed can be discounted.......there is plenty of land and plenty of space for people to have that........you are irritatingly twisted and obtuse and seemingly defensive.

What do you want Hagrid?

And why are you of the opinion that others don't deserve the same?

It's introspective stuff.

lone wolf survivalist.
    just telling it like it is.
    if I had a piece of land I wouldn't want all and sundry tromping over it.