Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your view?

Here's mine just seconds after it was chucking it down earlier today.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ​Humph!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Ecobob, marshlander, pyke13, treestump, wurzel

Heavenly Creature
    So tonight im parked up in a notorious dogging area, do u want pics posted?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by pyke13
    So tonight im parked up in a notorious dogging area, do u want pics posted?

Of course...!!
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Heavenly Creature
    Tonight view
    The following users think this post is groovy: Clayman, Colin M, Ecobob, marshlander, patchypete, treestump

Originally Posted by pyke13
    Tonight view
    When I look at views like that (minus cables and pylons) I think of what it must have been like 1,000s of years ago when people were really nomads and you could walk for days without seeing anybody or a trace of anybody saying that a good chance it would have been all trees there.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, patchypete

The view out of rear tailgate, top of ventnor down is;e of wight looking towards sandown and shanklin, HEAVEN .

The following users think this post is groovy: andyvw, marshlander, nicklincs, Starling

Originally Posted by G-IOW
    The view out of rear tailgate, top of ventnor down is;e of wight looking towards sandown and shanklin, HEAVEN .

Hmmm, I do blooming miss that island!
    Smile - It'll make them nervous.

My view, Taken when Just finnished my Coffee, and am Heading back to Littlehampton, Comming from Bembridge IOW,

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops forgot Pixxes link Doh !

Last edited by nulife; 06-07--2015 at 08:29 AM. Reason: add link

Safely back, squared away, The sun has come out and it's time for a wander to the cafe !
    Isn't it a wonderful day, thought it was going to be grey a few hrs ago, but no,,,it's going to be a lovely sunny hot day me thinks.

The following users think this post is groovy: HarleyDee, NomadicRT

a place to wander with my wolfy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Bungo, Colin M, Danann, HarleyDee, JonnyBrush, marshlander, nicklincs, NomadicRT, patchypete, treestump

Hi Col
    its all ways here !
    did you see the solar set up I put on your old wagon for Kieth and Wendy, think in solar bit on forums.
    hoping for a weekend on Culver and or Bembridge beach soon.
    Take care
    G

Hi G-IOW
    I was in Bembridge a bit ago, lovely wether, Beautiful. I'm now in Littlehampton.

The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs

awesome

Hi Gang,
    I actually feel just a little sad for the people that lock themselves in there Bricks and Morter Boxes, Night after Night on the Same old familiar trudge through often Blinkered life that some feel they have to do simply to exist, I think if they was to Stop, Take a breath, Hold the hand of a loved one, and just 'Take a moment to Look'. At this fabulous place that we live on more often, it just might lift there spirits and be reason enough to break out a smile more often.
    Ok I know some of us on this site are privileged to be able to travel around a bit, I certainly know I'm blessed with my ever changing views.

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, patchypete

Gone to my fav local park-up and had it all to myself fer a little while

Just me n the dogs n the bunnys n the swallows n the fish n the bugs , then the bats n foxes n the owls n the...... well you get the idea !

Dont save it fer a special occasion --- being alive IS the special occasion !
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, dustydave, nicklincs, patchypete, wurzel

Absolutely Lovely,
    Put the kettle on and soak it up girl, you enjoy x

Hey, just thought, you should get a Brilliant sun set tonight, Ime guessing that's the Severn Estuary ish, Don't forget to take a snap !.

nulife ... my kettle is always on ha ha
    it is the Severn and very still at the mo Unfortunately its clouded over so no sunset but all the dogwalkers n surfers av gone home so iv got it all to myself now

Well you're Very lucky, it's a bit of a 'Thing' with me, that I always try and have a Hot Chocolate when it's cold, and a Glass of something chilled when it's warm and enjoy the last few minutes of the sun go down, Contemplating my day, and making plans for tomorrow. Mind you it's always better shared with someone, So tonight I'm sharing it with you guys
    Never get tired of views like -

Last edited by nulife; 11-07--2015 at 09:23 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Andy T, Angio

WOW

that is a beautiful sky - thank you fer sharing

Ok, ok This one is a bit of a cheat as it was a time ago, but it was in exactly the same place as I am now, I had just come back, got settled and -

I just was chuckling to myself ,
    'Well the Satnav definitely said turn right' !.

Oops, wrong board, thought it was the What made you smile thread, sorry,,,but hay, ii HAVE got the same view today so.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio

Live LIVELIFELOVE
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, HarleyDee

unleash my pharma powers! Daisysmum's Avatar
    This is my view.....eating this time, not just lounging on the window sill being a lazy article.

unleash my pharma powers! Daisysmum's Avatar
    ....Window is actually slightly open, pending imminent Daisy arrival. We or rather i live in dread of having to do as a friend did and launch myself at a dog trying to jump out the upstairs window. Poor souls, they just haven't sussed there are some things in this life cats can do that they just aren't designed for.