THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's your view?

MY view from my front door
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

One without the Dolly van in the way
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Colin M, Danann, Ecobob, glowingsunsets, HarleyDee, ma bungo, nicklincs, patchypete

Nice wild garden Dolly.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett

Originally Posted by gomphus
    Nice wild garden Dolly.
    It is Gomphus, the way nature intended, have lots of beautiful
    bird's, butterflies and have seen the most amazing moths, I
    never use any chemicals - if your provide the environment
    nature will reward you
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, patchypete

Atlantic Dawn ... taken from the back door last week ...

It is better to travel well than to arrive............Buddha
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Ecobob, HarleyDee, nicklincs, patchypete

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    It is Gomphus, the way nature intended, have lots of beautiful
    bird's, butterflies and have seen the most amazing moths, I
    never use any chemicals - if your provide the environment
    nature will reward you
    Sounds like my kind of garden. How I manage mine too.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett

Dawn at 0530 this morning ... those clouds are ominous ...

The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

TAKEN JUST NOW

The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, nulife, vectorG3, wurzel

Went out to sea in order to meet my Mates,it was absolutely Flat calm -

Had a few Hrs Bobbing about, had a Coffee, then I took them in to there moorings just as the Sun started to think about visiting America !.

Had a long but Brilliant night at my moorings with two visiting mates on their Boats and then a day at Anchor at one of my favorite spots with them.
    This was our view -

Had a Lovely Lunch, Then said our goodbyes as they are heading North for the Winter Moorings.
    Last edited by nulife; 21-09--2015 at 08:16 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

Looks brilliant Skipper, what cracking weather you had, and not a plastic Lobster in sight lol

The following users think this post is groovy: nulife

My Garden

The following users think this post is groovy: glowingsunsets

▲ With a Silent Mind: https://youtu.be/3d3FoZ55wSw
    The following users think this post is groovy: vectorG3

A misty start ...

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Danann, patchypete

autumn joy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, nicklincs, nulife, patchypete, Sir Real

Originally Posted by Angio

autum
    n joy
    WOW ... Is that the view from where you live ???
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

I wouldn't like to be Angio's post/milkman,that's a long walk up her garden path.

i dont have a camera and my ol nokia isnt great so i found this online;but yup its just over the road ;we get to use it for play and carnivals and music days
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, patchypete

Originally Posted by rumpusmany
    I wouldn't like to be Angio's post/milkman,that's a long walk up her garden path.

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, nulife, patchypete, rumpusmany

tried to use google earth but got egypt.................
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, patchypete

Angio outside her Egyptian residence ;

The small bedroom at Angio's Egyptian residence.

ANGIO'S POOL

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Danann, gomphus, Sir Real

This has been our view allweekend,absolute paradise to what we ve been used to...looking forward to much more of it....xxxxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Colin M, Danann, dollybassett, Ecobob, glowingsunsets, groove, oldkeith, patchypete, wurzel

Not Quite a Noobie
    This was the view from my window until wednesday,back to reality now

The following users think this post is groovy: Trap

Oooo, Where is that then,,,(Northern Italy ?,,,,)