THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: What's your view?

My new view this murky morning and no mud yay!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, essexcamper, GivingItThought, ma bungo, marshlander, Offgrid hero, parrotandcrow, ursus, Wulfie

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, essexcamper, ma bungo, NomadicRT, parrotandcrow, ursus

A sunnier view of my view
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Ecobob, essexcamper, Lightbringer, ma bungo, marshlander, ursus, Wulfie

my view today is of a major triumph.....I have been trying to grow chilli plants for my sig oth. I can't eat them 'cause they mess with me and my skin big style, but my fella is a chilli nut......so....after many many failures half a dozen of the little fuckers decided to give it a go..............absolutely amazed and delighted......lets try not kill them now
    xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, essexcamper, Lightbringer, marshlander

Heavenly Creature
    ONe from the other day, its just along from where i am now

The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, verticalis48, Wulfie, yazz

A recent holiday snap...

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, Lightbringer, NomadicRT

from my balcony this week.

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I'd like to do some twitching.. as a lad I used to do quite a bit and of late I'm trying to combine my love of birds with cycling and photography but my phone camera isn't really suitable for motion shots or zooming in. Any recommendation for a reasonable price camera guys?

-- Posted from the
    --

holiday snap!

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

-- Posted from the
    --

Originally Posted by Mikefc61
    I'd like to do some twitching.. as a lad I used to do quite a bit and of late I'm trying to combine my love of birds with cycling and photography but my phone camera isn't really suitable for motion shots or zooming in. Any recommendation for a reasonable price camera guys?

-- Posted from the
    --
    You should start a new thread for that one Mike ...there's quite a few people are into photography so am sure you'd get some good advice...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Mikefc61

-- Posted from the
    --
    How much you want to spend ? up to 200? on a compact with zoom - Canon Ixus, Panasonic lumix, Sony DSC DSCW all.18mp and photo/video find models with Carl Zeiss lens rather than makers own you cant go wrong.
    If you want to spend a little more Fuji X range are pretty much unbeatable..
    If you want a decent SLR then youre going to have to spend out and theyre not as convenient as compacts.
    Its not actually the camera its the user that takes good photos or not, as the cameras are all pretty good these days, even.phone cameras
    As emma said,start a thread if you want specific recommendations as this is a picture thread.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 07-10--2017 at 08:37 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Mikefc61

Thanks guys! Very helpful and apologies for my disruption!
    a hitchhiker monk! I picked him up and took him to the bottom of the mountain. My good deed for the day....

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT, verticalis48

Up in the clouds literally!

-- Posted from the
    --

With a pic this time. Ooops!

-- Posted from the
    --

-- Posted from the
    --

dusk in Durham

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, parrotandcrow

-- Posted from the
    --

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

dusk in Durham

-- Posted from the
    --
    I've been boating there many times, though not recently.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Heavenly Creature

thats my view just now, radio towers for north sea oil n gas

that was earlier this evening
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

-- Posted from the
    --

looking over the Mersey!

-- Posted from the
    --

Heavenly Creature

tonights view, looking out over the harbour. I wimped out after a 3 hour drive n parked up next to the shiney white brigade.