THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your view?

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

What's your view?

Post a pic o what you see out your door, doesnt matter what it is!!

Heres mine.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine, dots46, manoftheland, Starling, treestump

Sex
    Male
    It's an internet image but almost identical to the view (that my phone could not possibly cope with) outside my windscreen right now.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    Whys it dark? Its till light outside. n thats not a pic of the south pole

Sex
    Male
    Pyke were you down near Skelmersdale at the weekend? Out of the corner of my eye saw a van that looked like yours.

Lucky guy pyke. My view isn't worth posting.

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Clayman
    Pyke were you down near Skelmersdale at the weekend? Out of the corner of my eye saw a van that looked like yours.
    Where? N my vans black nowadays, wating till i get it finished tilll i post pics

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by zico
    Lucky guy pyke. My view isn't worth posting.
    Post it, theres gonna be times im posting a roller shutter door.

lol. Out my door is... A fence!

The following users think this post is groovy: Despoine, dots46, Fire-Tree, Knotty, polymoog, pyke13, treestump

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by pyke13
    Where? N my vans black nowadays, wating till i get it finished tilll i post pics
    Near Liverpool, it looked like the picture in your thread.

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by zico
    lol. Out my door is... A fence!
    Just like the view from mine and the front doors an house, got a nice view of the top of Rivington but you have to stand in the road at the front.

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    This is what I see and shall for some time if I can't work out why my engine won't start.

The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Colin M, dots46, G-IOW, Knotty, manoftheland, nicklincs, NomadicRT, pyke13, treestump, zico

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    Apple blossom and sunshine from my front door this morning

Lovely garden you got have you got chicks in the cage?

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by marshlander
    This is what I see and shall for some time if I can't work out why my engine won't start.
    Update: found the wire that was flopping about. Changed the butt connector for a small block and cable-tied the lot with some other wires to reduce vibration from the engine. How was I supposed to know that the red wire was supposed to be joined to the yellow one! Oh well, I'll know better another time.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, ma bungo

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by martinwilson
    Lovely garden you got have you got chicks in the cage?
    Yes , 6 ,our first hatch this year , near the front door to keep an eye on , lost 16 in one go a few years back to a mink or fox.

Sex
    Male

outside the front door are strawberries
    Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M, hardworkinghippy, ma bungo, marshlander, nicklincs, Sir Real, Starling, stuoolong, treestump

Mink were in a stream nearby killed everything

Sex
    Male
    I suppose a mink's got to do what a mink's got to do - but they don't make good neighbours when they cause hundreds of pounds worth of damage to a couple of boats round here. They are very destructive and the smell is unrewarding, specially when one starts nesting in the shed. I think mink probably display genetically acquired anger issues.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

The local wildlife took a while to recover.one of the local fisherman trapped the mink

Sex
    Male
    Tonight's view, Portland harbour.

Never Knowingly Understood
    The following users think this post is groovy: beachcomber, Boris the Bold, marshlander, Starling, treestump, zico

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    The view from my balcony ...

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Ecobob, treestump

individual fruit trifle beachcomber's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    Looking to the right out over the fields:

by
    , on Flickr

Garden:

by
    , on Flickr
    Let's Marvel At Owls :)
    The following users think this post is groovy: alantl, Angio, Clayman, glowingsunsets, ma bungo, manoftheland, marshlander, Muninn, Paul, pyke13, treestump, vectorG3, Worldpeace, wurzel

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    One from the other night
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pyke13; 19-05--2015 at 09:13 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Ecobob, G-IOW, ma bungo, manoftheland, marshlander, patchypete

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    Ok ive no idea how i managed that
    The following users think this post is groovy: beachcomber, marshlander, wurzel