THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nudist

We live only a short walk away from one of Spain's largest and most beautiful nudist beaches. Very happy with our choice of location
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Brookesharley
    Nothing quite like it try swimming in the nude even better
    Hahaha, hope for you the water is not cold!

It was great reading your words in your posts and as i always say ..
    "Be True And Real To Yourself And Others And Do Not Hide Your Love And Beliefs Of What You Love And How You Live And What You Do And Your Choice Of Lifestyle" And Not Let Others Change You Or Stop You From "Being And Doing Who You Truly Are And What And Who And How You Be
    )
    Just Simply Be YOU .And Live Happy And Then You Will Always Feel Love Peace Happiness Always...
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by Danann
    It was great reading your words in your posts and as i always say ..
    "Be True And Real To Yourself And Others And Do Not Hide Your Love And Beliefs Of What You Love And How You Live And What You Do And Your Choice Of Lifestyle" And Not Let Others Change You Or Stop You From "Being And Doing Who You Truly Are And What And Who And How You Be
    )
    Just Simply Be YOU .And Live Happy And Then You Will Always Feel Love Peace Happiness Always...
    )
    But you forgot to add "...but put some fucking clothes on!"

Originally Posted by ayami
    But you forgot to add "...but put some fucking clothes on!"
    Hahahahaha .......Nope...Nada.....Clothes Are Just Clothes Whether They Be On Or Off ....Its The Spirit That Counts As That Has No Understanding Or Needs Of Clothes Or No Clothes hahaha
    And I Never Judge..Label ..Or Disrespect Peeps Choices Of LifeStyle Or Believe In Telling Others What To Do And How To Be ....So Clothes Or No Clothes Be Nothing Meaning To Me
    )
    The following users think this post is groovy: Andy T, ayami, parrotandcrow

Hahahahaha .......Nope...Nada.....Clothes Are Just Clothes Whether They Be On Or Off ....Its The Spirit That Counts As That Has No Understanding Or Needs Of Clothes Or No Clothes hahaha
    And I Never Judge..Label ..Or Disrespect Peeps Choices Of LifeStyle Or Believe In Telling Others What To Do And How To Be ....So Clothes Or No Clothes Be Nothing Meaning To Me
    )

Oops, well that is just me then! Too judge-mental! But good for you for being true to yourself, which is all all of us should aim for!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, parrotandcrow

There is something liberating about not having to get dressed. It does simplify life into its most basics, food, water, shelter, get on with what you are doing.
    But in a public place it throws up so many issues.

I first experience the pleasure and pain of nudity in 1981. Living on a remote farm. One hot day I had to hose every farmhouse door down with a hosepipe and cold water. They had been returned from being coustic dipped to remove the years of gloss paint. ( part of the farmhouse restoration) after drying them in the sun. I had to rub them down with furniture beeswax to seal them. Choosing this day to remain naked turned out to be a big mistake. While. Placing the individual doors on trestles. I didn't realise my balls and dick were getting covered in coustic residue and beeswax. That day I realised sunburn was not my only health & safety issue.

From 1987 and owning my own land. I would often be dismissive of any other person being out in the countryside (after all, my boundary fences were that far away, I couldn't really see them). On many hot days I would work on the land naked. Only hiding behind fencing pannels once in all those years, when a ramblers party came trudging accross the fields & I didn't want them to get the wrong impression.

I've been on nudist beaches in Spain before when coastal walking and would have no problem flopping my dick out over my boxer shorts, while I walked just to show solidarity.

However. I've just comeback from the Buddhafields festival. Having the kids there, raised to subject of nudity. Quite a few males chose to be naked, some for the duration, some at times of popular performances. My eldest lad found it off putting and commented on how freaky it was. He said "one minute your playing happily with mates in the children's area and then you run into a creepy naked guy" when making his way back to camp, through the woods.

I kept seeing one of our UK hippy nudist there, to be honest, vaguely knowing him made it more awkward to deal with his nudity. Every time I clocked eyes on him. A image of this guy in a large diaper, came into my mind. Each to their own, in appropriate places.

Oops, well that is just me then! Too judge-mental! But good for you for being true to yourself, which is all all of us should aim for!
    I Just Am Me Nothing More Nothing Less And Livw Laugh Laugh Giggle Etc Wildly Freely And Simoly ...
    So For Me It Is Simple And Easy To Be That Way Naturally No Mattee What Badness Uggliness Heartache Meanness And Struggles Life Throws My Way And Simple Really .. meaning

"IF You Cannot Be True To Yourself ....Then Who Can You Be Truthful Too ." ....With Clothes On Or Off hahahahaha
    ))
    And Because It Is Sooooo Easy And Sadly Far Too Easy For Some Peeps To Hate/Judge/Label Etc In This Life...
    Than It Is To "SIMPLY LOVE AND BE HAPPY" ...
    Because of what sadly life has thrown their way ...and hardships etc we face everyday ...
    SO when the badness sadbess and meanness etc comes my way ...I dont feed it and let it drag me down ni matter how hurt or heartbroken and worried i might be "Because It Does Not Take It Away" It Just Makes It Bigger Until It Swallows Us Up"
    So I Choose To Love And Be Truthful Always No Matter How Big The Badness Be ...I Dont Feed It ...And Pass It Onto Others And Spread Hate And Judging And Labelling And Be Mean ....Simply Because I Am Getting And Feeding The Badness ...In My Life .

I Am Kinda Like That Song Because I Will ALWAYS ..
    "SMILE WHEN YOUR IS HEART BREAKING " Etc hahaha Yep I know that sounds Crazy But Its True .Hahaha Because It Kinda Chases Rge Badness And Uggliness Away Sort Off And So I Just Get On With It And Deal With It And Sort It Not Matter What It Is Or How Much My Heart Hurts And How Difficult Life Gets And Throws At Me ..
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, parrotandcrow

My first experiences of being surrounded by people in the nude, and then getting naked myself, was when I was 16 or so at free festivals and nearby rivers. It was a bit difficult initially to get over my shyness but also very liberating. I also found it to be a good equaliser between people. Since then I find having to be dressed in good weather, is something I only do for the convenience of not being arrested or thought of as weird by those who haven't got used to nakedness.

I Just Am Me Nothing More Nothing Less And Livw Laugh Laugh Giggle Etc Wildly Freely And Simoly ...
    So For Me It Is Simple And Easy To Be That Way Naturally No Mattee What Badness Uggliness Heartache Meanness And Struggles Life Throws My Way And Simple Really .. meaning

"IF You Cannot Be True To Yourself ....Then Who Can You Be Truthful Too ." ....With Clothes On Or Off hahahahaha
    ))
    And Because It Is Sooooo Easy And Sadly Far Too Easy For Some Peeps To Hate/Judge/Label Etc In This Life...
    Than It Is To "SIMPLY LOVE AND BE HAPPY" ...
    Because of what sadly life has thrown their way ...and hardships etc we face everyday ...
    SO when the badness sadbess and meanness etc comes my way ...I dont feed it and let it drag me down ni matter how hurt or heartbroken and worried i might be "Because It Does Not Take It Away" It Just Makes It Bigger Until It Swallows Us Up"
    So I Choose To Love And Be Truthful Always No Matter How Big The Badness Be ...I Dont Feed It ...And Pass It Onto Others And Spread Hate And Judging And Labelling And Be Mean ....Simply Because I Am Getting And Feeding The Badness ...In My Life .

I Am Kinda Like That Song Because I Will ALWAYS ..
    "SMILE WHEN YOUR IS HEART BREAKING " Etc hahaha Yep I know that sounds Crazy But Its True .Hahaha Because It Kinda Chases Rge Badness And Uggliness Away Sort Off And So I Just Get On With It And Deal With It And Sort It Not Matter What It Is Or How Much My Heart Hurts And How Difficult Life Gets And Throws At Me ..
    hahahahahahaha, sadly for me i am the complete opposite of that!

Spent a lovely warm sunny afternoon in the back garden naked. Even the missus who has previously drawn the line at topless joined me au naturel.

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Spent a lovely warm sunny afternoon in the back garden naked. Even the missus who has previously drawn the line at topless joined me au naturel.
    Lucky you to have a garden where that's possible!!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Originally Posted by realnutter
    Lucky you to have a garden where that's possible!!!

Even luckier to have a missus that will get 'em out too!

Even luckier to have a missus that will get 'em out too!
    Indeed

only ever been nude abroad as it is too cold to do that in this country.

It isnt. Im nude sat in the garden with a beer now

It isnt. Im nude sat in the garden with a beer now
    oh yeah, so what temp is it there then?
    blimey hope you are well hidden from your neighbours.

According to the met office app 16 degrees but i think its a bit warmer. However its all relative - i work all day in a chilled environment so i feel warm when its cooler, in contrast a relative works at the steelworks near the furnaces and even in summer he feels cold.
    When we were in turkey the other year in may we were sweating in shorts, the locals were just taking their jumpers off.

As for the neighbours, we arent particularly well hidden - ok we arent directly overlooked but if anyone wanted to see they could. However, i arent doing anything illegal and its my garden so ill do what i want. Plus, if they really are that desperate to look at a slightly fat middle aged man drinking beer and playing with a dog who am i to stop them.....

According to the met office app 16 degrees but i think its a bit warmer. However its all relative - i work all day in a chilled environment so i feel warm when its cooler, in contrast a relative works at the steelworks near the furnaces and even in summer he feels cold.
    When we were in turkey the other year in may we were sweating in shorts, the locals were just taking their jumpers off.

As for the neighbours, we arent particularly well hidden - ok we arent directly overlooked but if anyone wanted to see they could. However, i arent doing anything illegal and its my garden so ill do what i want. Plus, if they really are that desperate to look at a slightly fat middle aged man drinking beer and playing with a dog who am i to stop them.....
    I think your neighbours have put you on YouTube! What breed of dog do you have?

Hes in the camera club pets thread - black staffy x

if it was me I 'd like be put your clothes on!

if it was me I 'd like be put your clothes on!
    You sound like my missus...

You sound like my missus...
    Oh rite, thought she joined you outside in the nude.

She doesnt go outside nearly as often as i do. Ill sit around in or out the house with nowt on given half a chance.