THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nudist

Sex
    Female
    I'd love a nude wedding. Tbh I think I'd be the only naked person there. I didn't know there was a British naturist society so thanks for the info
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, UniMuse

Sex
    Male
    My local naturist club has done nude weddings, even got a nudist vicar in to officiate!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sex
    Female

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by realnutter
    My local naturist club has done nude weddings, even got a nudist vicar in to officiate!
    Really!! Where abouts? I may have to get on good old Google

Sex
    Male
    It's near Crowthorne in Berkshire... the website is here:

Lovely place, I used to be a member...

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by realnutter
    I hope that he kept his dog collar on - for the sake of authenticity in the wedding photos

james

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by wobblyjim
    I hope that he kept his dog collar on - for the sake of authenticity in the wedding photos

james
    Haha... don't know as I was only told about it...

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by wobblyjim

james
    My partner can wear the collar
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Green around the gills ThreeMoons's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    I've got a few Dutch friends - any excuse and they've got their kit off!
    Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up on your dreams and ideals, wrinkles the soul.

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by ThreeMoons
    It must be warm over in Holland!

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by ThreeMoons
    I used to know one or two women who were the same!
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by hagrid
    I used to know one or two women who were the same!
    Twins?

The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Twins?

unfortunately no! separately, at different times.

Sex
    Female

unfortunately no! separately, at different times.
    That would be just wrong!

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male

That would be just wrong!
    what would??

Sex
    Female
    Nm

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    whatever.

Sex
    Male

whatever.
    Great come back!

Sex
    Male
    A couple of good friends of mine starring in this:

From about 20 mins in... Anne Robinson is surprisingly cool... The rest of the show is quite watchable too...

Sex
    Male
    In my experience all nudist/ clothing optional gatherings , the demographics are skewed towards older single males. Like this thread is. I can think of one regular nudist gathering in Melbourne that only accepts hetro- couples.
    Depending on the company you keep can bring out the best in you, or the worst in you.

Tuning In
    Sex
    Female
    I love being naked, weather permitting. I have a sign at my gate, warning people I will be naked on warm days.
    It say; naturist dwelling. If you offended by nudity come back on a cold day. It covers the law and I get alot less visitors on warm days now.
    Only found full confidence this year. Nude swimming in a public pool in Reading was much easier then I thought it would be, not the swimming that's hard work lol. For me being naked in the sun, in Wales, is like charging my inner batteries. X

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by yazz
    I love being naked, weather permitting. I have a sign at my gate, warning people I will be naked on warm days.
    It say; naturist dwelling. If you offended by nudity come back on a cold day. It covers the law and I get alot less visitors on warm days now.
    Only found full confidence this year. Nude swimming in a public pool in Reading was much easier then I thought it would be, not the swimming that's hard work lol. For me being naked in the sun, in Wales, is like charging my inner batteries. X
    May have to get myself one!

Tuning In
    Sex
    Female

May have to get myself one!
    Reactions to it here was funny, if I was a young beautiful woman maybe it would invite trouble, where I live. But it does cover the law, which is to intend to cause offence, ( just been nude, that's legal!).
    My partner has a sign on his door, with different door bells to push lol, that's why I made mine, I'm not so polite, not putting clothes on for visitors on warm days, not enough of them in Wales. X

The following users think this post is groovy: Andy T, Chazz, Lightbringer

Sex
    Male
    I may need to get one too, although the postman has caught us a few times. Not blessed with many hot days here in wales though, eh?
    ​Humph!

Tuning In
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Andy T
    I may need to get one too, although the postman has caught us a few times. Not blessed with many hot days here in wales though, eh?
    Enough to make people think I go abroad lol, but I try for every Sunny day, even the chillier days to charge the inner solar panels.