THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Nudist

Noobie
    I used to be a member of BN (and their youth group, YBN, when it existed and when I was young enough). Brilliant times had
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by oliglos
    I used to be a member of BN (and their youth group, YBN, when it existed and when I was young enough). Brilliant times had
    Seems like you are still having 'em, the brilliant times I mean.
    But way too cold for any of that this time of year.
    Last edited by ayami; 12-12--2016 at 12:11 AM.

We have recently become sort of nudist/naturists, Well we stayed in a B and B run by two naturists as our first experience a few months ago. We loved the feeling of being free, It was just scary at first.
    But they had a lovely log cabin on a hill too which we used and could really be ourselves naked, There is nothing like being completely open with nature and this gave us a lovely glimpse of it while we tried out our new found yoga and meditation

We would really love to find somewhere close to us where we could go into a forest and walk free, And feel at home with the nature there.

Don't think clubs would really be our thing either, To regimented and fixed. Maybe we have the wrong idea of them though.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Noobie
    I also have been a naturist many years starting in early teens, alway find it very natural and comfortable, the best way is search on line I now there are several organised groups on the Manchester area.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, naturalspirit

We are going away for the weekend to the countryside, So hopefully we can find somewhere nice to walk a little naked.
    We'd love to walk through a forest naked and free.

Originally Posted by naturalspirit
    We are going away for the weekend to the countryside, So hopefully we can find somewhere nice to walk a little naked.
    We'd love to walk through a forest naked and free.
    Well,
    If I come across yours clothes I am running off with them! LOL.
    The following users think this post is groovy: naturalspirit

I get nekid at Rainbow Gatherings and at the hot springs in Idaho and Colorado.

At one gathering 18 of us did XTC, got nekid, put body oil all over us, and got all of us in a 3 person dome tent.....kinda like being a worm in a can with a lot of other worms.

How's that for my second post?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, naturalspirit

Originally Posted by gophangover

At one gathering 18 of us did XTC, got nekid, put body oil all over us, and got all of us in a 3 person dome tent.....kinda like being a worm in a can with a lot of other worms.

Ermmm...just a bit weird to be honest.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Originally Posted by gophangover

Sounds fun

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Sounds fun
    Atta girl!They have Rainbow gatherings in Europe too.