THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a mobile boat mechanic

an update

hey everybody,sorrylong time no speak. sorry but busy wasn't the word and my pc cant really be used onboard but
    SUCCESS

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the water is a great place for a nomad its so friendly
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ive adjusted to boat living really well and so has the pooch i started with a cheap 22ft cruiser and ive now progressed on to a flash 32ft cruiser and started venturing out onto the thames

free cups of tea to visitors
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Ecobob, exile1234, Lightbringer, nicklincs, oddballdave, puppy999, Uncle jhad, ursus

That's brilliant news. I've often thought about you. I guess your London based still because of your work load? That's a nice boat. Did you fall on a broken bargain or stick your neck out and invest? I kinda wish you were still road based. I thought about you working on my Pinzgauer Diesel engine. Have you had your kids onboard for water holidays?
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

Originally Posted by TYROS720
    hey everybody,sorrylong time no speak. sorry but busy wasn't the word and my pc cant really be used onboard but
    SUCCESS

ive adjusted to boat living really well and so has the pooch i started with a cheap 22ft cruiser and ive now progressed on to a flash 32ft cruiser and started venturing out onto the thames

Blessings Of Love Peace Happiness And Good Luck New Year Wishes To You TYROS....

Wo
    Your Boat Is Really Soooo Cool And A Beauty Too And I Be Happy To See Your Feeling Happy And Doing Great
    )

My Love And (((Hugggs)))) .....Danann
    Form From The Void & Mists

Originally Posted by TYROS720
    SUCCESS

Blessings Of Love Peace Happiness And Good Luck New Year Wishes To You TYROS....

Wo
    Your Boat Is Really Soooo Cool And A Beauty Too And I Be Happy To See Your Feeling Happy And Doing Great
    )

My Love And (((Hugggs)))) .....Danann

Ps ....Tea Sounds Great And I Be Sure Many Will Be Popping In For A Cuppa And A Chatter Too hehehe..
    Where About Be Are You And Your Cool Boat If I May Ask? Because I Often Pop Along The Canals And Bounce Along The Pathways Looking At All The Pretty Boats And Often Buy Tea Or Coffee Or Lunch From The Boat Dwellers Who Sell Their Foods And Drinks To Public ...And I Could Not Sort Of See Where You Be In London Waterways Looking At Your Great Pictures
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Great to hear from you!

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    That looks great, so much better than living in the car. Good to hear from you.

Is it hard to find places to park over night or do you use marinas?

I have often thought about you m8. Good to see you back. Please tell us more! Toby Trux.