THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52
Results 1,225 to 1,229 of 1229

Thread: What have you 'Wombled' today?

Heavenly Creature
    I wombled four really nice feather cushions, but two of the blue velvet covers had got a bit wet in the rain. Then I remembered the nearby supermarket had a hand dryer in the disabled toilet.
    In I went, and started drying the covers. Then I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I seemed to have bits of duck down all over me!
    Looking around the loo, it sort of looked like it was snowing.
    I left a bit sharpish, and will let the cushion covers dry naturally.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, nicklincs, NomadicRT

Heavenly Creature
    Just wombled a nice union flag duvet cover. It's a single and I don't normally pick them up as we only use doubles. BUT single duvet covers make nice instant cab curtains. Put a little hole in two of the corners on a long side, thread a curtain wire through and bingo! Instant curtain!
    The following users think this post is groovy: nicklincs, patchypete

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    GIVE? I do do not understand the word

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Fibber. Underneath that crusty exterior is a generous heart.

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    shush madame, don't tell everyone
    So are you giving it to me or what?
    and I'll need it delivering too
    Last edited by Uncle jhad; 22-10--2017 at 06:05 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie

Originally Posted by vanwoman84
    Just wombled a nice union flag duvet cover. It's a single and I don't normally pick them up as we only use doubles. BUT single duvet covers make nice instant cab curtains. Put a little hole in two of the corners on a long side, thread a curtain wire through and bingo! Instant curtain!
    hmmm', duvet covers,
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "

Heavenly Creature
    Oh c'mon! You can't tell me it was yours!!