THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alchemy anybody?

Tuning In
    no it wont mate! the sun always shines in Lincolnshire! lol enjoy luxenbourg are yer goin to horsedrawn?
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Haha, yes mate we should be there, time already booked off and looking forward to it`
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Have an absolute blast everybody who's there this weekend, I really wish I was too, last year's memories are washing over me, feels like only a month or so ago.
    I believe we have a week of rain to look forward to in Luxembourg
    ah well the yoga studio has a roof on it hahaha and a thermostat set at 40 and there is a bar next door, so it is a case of detox then retox
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: treeboy

Managed to get on the crew this year so I am going! First time at this festival but been to the site before.
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought

Transcending
    We were hoping to go but can't make it

Noobie
    Rain was a bit annoying this afternoon but appears to have stopped. Looking forwards to a great weekend
    The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, treeboy

Tuning In
    wot a parrrrrrty it was, need a corker of a party just before getting into winter mode, and it was that, sunrise and lunar sound systems and psychedelic breakfast slammed the sounds with a big phat base to wobble ya ribcage orl weekend,3 days hard and fast all the way, forgot to see the token band which is usually R.D.F, yakked to loads of random strangers, everyones family there so not strangers, just folk havemt met in this life time, cant wait till next years version.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Again, a cracker of a few days. It holds its own every year now, a thing of beauty.
    Tell ya what, I would not feel so all alone
    The following users think this post is groovy: wizard1luv

Tuning In
    isnt it just, its been a big highlight of the year for several years now, roll on next year.