THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: READ BEFORE ADVERTISING/RESPONDING! - Fail & your advert will be removed!

READ BEFORE ADVERTISING/RESPONDING! - Fail & your advert will be removed!

Please read the following rules and guidelines before posting in the Bizarre Bazaar:

1. Post your own original advert only, do not link to other sites or other adverts. Every item offered for sale should be visible on this forum without the need to visit other sites or contact you elsewhere - we are not a directory of shop listings! Of course you can advertise elsewhere, but please post your complete ad on UK Hippy (including any photos).

2. Please indicate clearly in the thread title what it is you're interested in trading

3. Once an item is sold or you have found what you are looking for, please post in your thread to let others know.

4. If someone is selling something, please don't hijack the thread and say "I know where you can get one of those cheaper" etc. If you have something for sale then put up your own ad.

5. Don't attempt to buy or sell anything illegal.

6. Don't use this forum to rehome, sell, offer or attempt to obtain any living creatures - not even for free.

7. Don't attempt to rip anyone off. Anyone making a purchase does so at their own risk - however we will clamp down heavily on anyone taking unfair advantage of our members.

8. Please let people know the price that you are selling the item for - this is not an auction site.

9. This is not a joke forum. Avoid "selling" your friends, your soul or your virginity etc. It's all been done already, so if you want to piss around and be funny then please do so in the Chatterbox.

10. NO BUMPING THREADS. Be patient and wait for people to respond. Bumping is the same thing as queue jumping, so please don't do it. The exception to this is that we will allow you to bump your thread once after a month if nobody has replied.

11. When posting a reply please only ask the seller questions, or make constructive comments. Don't flood an advert with posts like "I don't like it", "I've already got one", "no good to me" etc.

12. This is a forum for the sale or exchange of goods and services. If you want something like "a lift to Brighton", then please post in the chatterbox forum.

Thanks
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by The Original Laney; 17-05--2007 at 12:51 PM.

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Moderators are now deleting all adverts that don't follow the above etiquette.
    • No notice will be given.
    • Repeat offenders will be blocked from using this part of the website.
    I'll add a 'please' to this - We are only going to take this action because we are bored of people creating extra work for us when it really isn't necessary.

UK Hippy Moderation Team Moderator The Mod Squad's Avatar
    Additional. Please do not reply to posts with "oh, I'd really like that, but...." or similar. You're just wasting people's time. If you're not in a position to make an offer for something that someone has to sell/offer/trade, then please move along and don't clutter the thread with pointless replies.
    The following users think this post is groovy: milly