THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Must read! - Ishmael by Daniel Quinn

Thumbs up Must read! - Ishmael by Daniel Quinn

I listened to this audiobook today and was mesmerised
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    It's a brilliant tale(?) about our place on earth and everything we, the "takers", are doing wrong (agriculture!). I cried and pondered and couldn't stop listening until it had finished. It is a perfect read for most of us on this forum.

Weirdly, in the middle of listening, around 50 tractors drove past my house...
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The audiobook I listened to was abridged (only a few hours long) so I am off to buy the book and read it again!
    "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

Sounds good will see if the library have it next week when I`m in..