THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth Evidence

unleash my pharma powers! Daisysmum's Avatar
    So it might be Cosmos, but cheese, buttons, ice walls, soup dragons, clangers and turtles are much more fun.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, julianthegypsy

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cosmos
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Space engineer here. Can confirm, Earth is an oblate spheroid, as is OP's head.
    Note to self. Cosmos is a member of the illuminati who has infiltrated the forum in order to perpetuate the myth that the world is a slightly squished ball. Treat with extreme caution. Don't look into his eyes, look around the eyes. The eyes of a lizard no doubt.

paul
    PⒶUL
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, Ecobob, Fire-Tree, greenvanman, julianthegypsy, PDCambs

Dirty Uncle Bertie... julianthegypsy's Avatar
    Actually I forgot, my son is an aerospace engineer, I will make his day and ask him to explain the flatness!
    Yawn I'm so tired with this big bag of coal on my head...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M

Originally Posted by Sovereign_being
    This is due to the light bending, if you do the bedford level experiment you will see that there is no curve. Given the curvature of the Earth, there should be an eight inch drop in the line of sight per a square mile. How is it that one can see objects up to and over 150 miles away? If the Earth was curved this would make the object well over 18000ft below eye level, yet when tested there is no change in the line of sight. Don't take things for face value, have you ever seen proof of a ball earth? There is no photos... This is 2015 and a supposed 26000 satellites in space, and not one can give us a photographic image of Earth?? Something's wrong there.
    Whoa Dude! I think LSD is not your friend......you seriously are delusional......
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: julianthegypsy

PDcambs- You seem to be knowledgable in this area, thank you for doing your own research and not just believing what you are told... Esp by the powers at be. Good comment well written
    keep the faith

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Whoa Dude! I think LSD is not your friend......you seriously are delusional......
    Ok so I am delusional for having a grasp if preschool science and for questioning the things we are told?? If that makes me delusional then how would you be classed for believing we live on a spinning ball that has a collective speed of 76000 mph??clinically Brain dead it think is the answer.

Originally Posted by Oddaspie
    Erm...it is well established fact that it is possible to travel around the planet and arrive back at the point of departure. Pole to pole, London to London etc. It is science fact.
    You can't travel
    Around a disc earth, you must be mistaken 😄

Originally Posted by Daisysmum
    If gravity is theoretical we could suggest numerous ways the user could test this 'theory' personally........I'm thinking of a few, apples don't come into them.
    There is no "if gravity is theoretical" , it's called the Theory of gravity.... It is a theory. Same as the "globe theory", when it was original out forward it was even stated "this globe theory should not be considered actual or even logical".... Yeah you live a spinning ball hahaha

Originally Posted by zerox
    Dont photos taken from various space missions (far further out than satellites) tend to suggest a globe ?

As a matter of interest, if the Earth is flat, what are all those satellites doing ? They cant be orbiting as they would a globe. Going round and round in a never-ending circle ?

How about the Moon and planets - globular or flat ?
    There is no satellites or photos of earth. Physically impossible for satellites which melt at 3000 degrees to be in an area that is over 5000 degrees. Those "photos" are paintings, they couldn't be bothered to paint in the 26000 satellites that are up there.... Lazy and liars.

So you are saying there are no satellites.

paul
    PⒶUL

Originally Posted by Sovereign_being
    There is no satellites or photos of earth. Physically impossible for satellites which melt at 3000 degrees to be in an area that is over 5000 degrees. Those "photos" are paintings, they couldn't be bothered to paint in the 26000 satellites that are up there.... Lazy and liars.
    That's odd, if you look up (not round) at night, you can often see satellites flying overhead. They are quite unmistakeable...And where do you get this 5000 degrees bollocks from? The higher you go, the colder it gets. You can prove that by simply climbing up a mountain, unless I'm delusional and mountains are really flat because gravity would push them down...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M

I have used satellites to bounce signals over the none existent horizon

Paul
    PⒶUL
    The following users think this post is groovy: Firestarter, julianthegypsy

I've climbed hills to SEE things over the non existent horizon. I've noticed that lighthouses are either really tall on sat on a clifftop, but I'm sure there's a sensible explanation that doesn't involve horizons...
    The following users think this post is groovy: aman

i know of a magic magnetic bus that travels from russia to australia via the bipolar highway, down through the crust.

Originally Posted by dopqob
    i know of a magic magnetic bus that travels from russia to australia via the bipolar highway, down through the crust.
    I love the crust, with lots of butter!
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Is there a retaining dam round the edge of the world to stop the water pouring over the edge? And if the world IS spherical. why doe's the water not all drain to the south pole? I need a sherry , my brain is stinging
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, julianthegypsy

Because there is no up or down in space.

I always find it fascinating in science fiction films when two space ships meet in space they are always seem to be of the same aptitude to one another.

Paul
    PⒶUL
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete

I had an aptitude but I think it got all used up when things went distributed. Now we just take advantage of open sauce.

Woe unto billiard balls I say! Woe!

Originally Posted by aman
    So you are saying there are no satellites.

paul
    Definately no satalites...they re just fairys dancing in the night sky....the earth,moon sun..its not there all the time anyway..look away..and it transports its self to another place!look back,you expect to see it..its there again...amazing
    Xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Colin M, julianthegypsy

Did we scare the Troll, I mean sovereign being away?
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, julianthegypsy

Prob realised he was getting nowhere,quite quickly...either that,or hes fell off the edge!xx

He might have gone down the whirlpool in the middle....
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rainbomama, Sootyfoot

Because there is no up or down in space there could be another earth on thee other side of the disk

paul
    PⒶUL