THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth Evidence

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rick69
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Be careful if selling such guides though. I ran into trouble a few years ago when i sold some braille maps of the sahara desert region on ebay. Many disgruntled buyers complained that the sheet of sandpaper i sent them was not accurate enough.
    thats nothing , i got commisioned to do some 'do not touch' signs .
    The following users think this post is groovy: julianthegypsy, parrotandcrow

Transcending
    I have to look at the commercial prospects of my projects. My large print "Birdspotters Companion" sold poorly and the braille "Coastal Paths of Wales" got me into hot water ( and several readers into cold water ).
    The following users think this post is groovy: julianthegypsy, parrotandcrow, schatje

Tuning In

Originally Posted by Boaty McBoatface
    Well, the HGVs have air in the tyres, so they must be lighter than air because they roll on top of them. The tyres roll on top of the Earth though, because it's very heavy. If the HGVs were heavy the Earth would roll on them.

It's a complicated subject, one day all will become clear for you, my personal epiphany was when researching my booklet "Edible Mushrooms".

(PS/ Next in the series: "Dentistry for the DIY Enthusiast" - save a fortune for your friends and family using common DIY tools and materials.)
    Well bugger me, you learn something everyday, so everything on earth with wheels when in motion is what makes the planet spin, so thats what night time is for, when the wheels need a rest, so the wheels in the half of the world in daylight takes over to keep the planet spinning. so when I'm driving, Its helping make the world turn. If every wheel on the planet went stationary, i can only presume the planet would plummet out of orbit, its the hamster on a wheel principle, i'm gonna be up there with Eintstein for this one.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, julianthegypsy, parrotandcrow

lone wolf survivalist.
    I always said there are some strange people about these days.

Noobie

Originally Posted by julianthegypsy
    So what if I'm in an aeroplane, and travel straight south over antartica? Do I get to see the elephants?
    You can't fly over antarctica.. apparantly due to the weather. If we were truly on a globe we should be able to, as You can fly over the North Pole... And the weather should be the same, at opposite times of year.

Transcending

Originally Posted by CherryViolet
    And the weather should be the same, at opposite times of year.
    Yes, that's how it works, that is why our weather is so similar to , err, French Polynesia.

Turning On
    Well what if people have flown over Antartica ? Does that settle it once and for all ?

I bet its fake though, despite the contrary evidence, i want to believe

Haaa...I'm loving this thread. Really enjoyed the answers people were giving. While I'm enjoying the idea of people in the western world especially still thinking the earth is flat..I've gotta say my suspicions lead me to believe this thread is nothing more than a wind up?! 🤣

Heavenly Creature
    do you think this thread should be moved to the Bollock section
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, ma bungo

That's what I'm saying 😂

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rockinsolomama
    Haaa...I'm loving this thread. Really enjoyed the answers people were giving. While I'm enjoying the idea of people in the western world especially still thinking the earth is flat..I've gotta say my suspicions lead me to believe this thread is nothing more than a wind up?! 藍
    Sort of thread that makes UKIP , Tories and fracking easier to see why occuring , if you ask me !
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Turning On

Originally Posted by Sovereign_being
    Earth is flat and that's a fact. This thread is to spread awareness of the greatest lie ever sold us. I will add that there is NO evidence to prove the globe theory, but there is a vast amount of undeniable facts that prove we live on a flat plain. Keep an open mind and let's do this
    Is this serious? 😦
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Turning On

Originally Posted by Sovereign_being
    There is no proof that the earth is round. This is an undeniable fact. Common sense tells us we are not on a ball spinning at 1000mph, centrifugal force would throw everything off the ball. Gravity is just a theory it is not proven, gravity does not hold the water on the planet. A force that can hold the billions of tonnes of water on to this spinning ball, but yet it lets the birds fly and the fish swim.
    The South Pole is a ring that goes all the way around the outside, this is why nobody is allows there and it is guarded by 47 countries.... Why won't they let us there just to prove there globe theory correct?
    Holy Fuck! You ARE being serious! 😅😅😆😆😂😂

Dirty Uncle Bertie... julianthegypsy's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheConstantGarde
    Holy Fuck! You ARE being serious! 
    Apparently yes, he is serious! Great isn't it?
    Yawn I'm so tired with this big bag of coal on my head...

Turning On

Originally Posted by julianthegypsy
    Apparently yes, he is serious! Great isn't it?
    😊 It's marvelous!!!
    I'm amazed at how polite everyone on here is. You all just go with the flow. I like it a lot. I'm hoping the person comes back so I can play with him 😅
    The following users think this post is groovy: julianthegypsy

Polite???not been on here long have you.
    Go with the flow of cider and secret brews or down the pan.Everyones up for play in the purple section,good luck with
    that.

Originally Posted by TheConstantGarde
     It's marvelous!!!
    I'm amazed at how polite everyone on here is. You all just go with the flow. I like it a lot. I'm hoping the person comes back so I can play with him 
    no one is actually allowed over Antartica.Before google earth they covered it in mirrors ,nowadays they just patch in a fake bit so you cant see the hole leading to the inner world.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob, julianthegypsy

I used to ignore all the discussion on the flat earth theory as I regarded it as a psyops. I noticed that all of a sudden, this theory sprung up all over the internet and in a particular forum where I used to spend much time, the suspected cabal minion was pushing it very hard. Then someone whom I hold in high regard, mentioned the earth is flat....

This topic is much more complex than people realise. It's about the nature of the world we live in. For a start, you have to wrap your mind round the notion that we are in a holographic universe

For some reason images of tin foil hats come to mind

I was surprised to learn of the issues involved. It's incredibly complex and not something a regular person would pay any heed to at all. Let's face it - it don't butter no parsnips. There is so much about this world which hashidden from the general population. But it's my belief that the truth is coming out and soon. Once the dam has been breached, the pace of change will be so rapid, the disclosures will be mind blowing, that it will take a very strong personality who is well grounded that will be able to remain standing against the winds of change.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Rick69

/\ What he said! /\
    The following users think this post is groovy: realnutter

Turning On

Originally Posted by Friday
    I used to ignore all the discussion on the flat earth theory as I regarded it as a psyops. I noticed that all of a sudden, this theory sprung up all over the internet and in a particular forum where I used to spend much time, the suspected cabal minion was pushing it very hard. Then someone whom I hold in high regard, mentioned the earth is flat....

This topic is much more complex than people realise. It's about the nature of the world we live in. For a start, you have to wrap your mind round the notion that we are in a holographic universe

I had a quick look at that link, but after paragraph two I needed a joint. Some people have amazing ideas for sure, but as far as I'm concerned, the Earth is a ball.

I thought we moved past medieval ideas. If people are thinking the earth is flat after this long, how many hundreds of years will climate change deniers be around.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Ecobob

The cabal lot are ,in my mind ,sat in darkened rooms hunched over computer screens banging on about the queen being a lizard and half the population being lizard aliens really,with paranoi raging.I just think they are lonely with too much time on their hands.So what???if the queen is a lizard,the earth is flat,cabal rule etc.We all know corruption is rampant.Really all that matters is loving ,being loved,a full belly and the sun on your face ,wind in your hair ,stars in your soul.We will all be kaput..not long,life is short ,all will happen ...or not.Most of what we quest to know we never will or it doesnt matter.The line in the midst "that wont butter the parsnips"gives away the probability that the cabal head may well be a pensioner getting overcome with excitment that others are sharing amongst the elite that "know"...and that they may be a cool "knower"
    ...............but all you really need is love.x