THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth Evidence

Flat Earth Evidence

Earth is flat and that's a fact. This thread is to spread awareness of the greatest lie ever sold us. I will add that there is NO evidence to prove the globe theory, but there is a vast amount of undeniable facts that prove we live on a flat plain. Keep an open mind and let's do this
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Supported on an infinite column turtles?

Paul
    PⒶUL
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, JonAlba, julianthegypsy, Paul, Reiver

Heavenly Creature
    Objection: Anyone who has done a bit of walking will know for sure the Earth is not flat.
    It's very up and down, and you never reach the edge, only the sea. And that doesn't run off, either.
    The following users think this post is groovy: julianthegypsy

I see no evidence - as yet - but the sea by my eyeballs - curves around me while I stand here on the beach near the Lindifsarne. I trust what I see.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Oromis
    I see no evidence - as yet - but the sea by my eyeballs - curves around me while I stand here on the beach near the Lindifsarne. I trust what I see.
    This is due to the light bending, if you do the bedford level experiment you will see that there is no curve. Given the curvature of the Earth, there should be an eight inch drop in the line of sight per a square mile. How is it that one can see objects up to and over 150 miles away? If the Earth was curved this would make the object well over 18000ft below eye level, yet when tested there is no change in the line of sight. Don't take things for face value, have you ever seen proof of a ball earth? There is no photos... This is 2015 and a supposed 26000 satellites in space, and not one can give us a photographic image of Earth?? Something's wrong there.
    The following users think this post is groovy: CherryViolet

Also there is a 1000 mile long stretch of the Nile where there is less than a 10inch of drop in line of sight... It would be tens of thousands of miles round the curve if the globe theory is correct.

Erm...it is well established fact that it is possible to travel around the planet and arrive back at the point of departure. Pole to pole, London to London etc. It is science fact.

unleash my pharma powers! Daisysmum's Avatar
    Sorry for the copy and paste but I didn't think this was the type of question that warranted the effort of putting it in my own words:

One of the oldest proofs of the Earth's shape, however, can be seen from the ground and occurs during every lunar eclipse. The geometry of a lunar eclipse has been known since ancient Greece. When a full Moon occurs in the plane of Earth's orbit, the Moon slowly moves through Earth's shadow. Every time that shadow is seen, its edge is round. Once again, the only solid that always projects a round shadow is a sphere.

Further proof of the Earth being round came after the voyage of Columbus. When Newton discovered and measured the force of gravity, that number could then be tested anywhere the theory was known. Since the force of gravity is roughly the same everywhere on the globe, it could be surmised that the Earth must be spherical. If the Earth were not round, whole hemispheres would have different atmospheric pressure and significantly different sea levels. Also, pictures taken of the Earth in the last 50 years have proved absolutely conclusively that the Earth is round. These are just the arguments that don't require much physics knowledge to explain, there are others that are more technical, but I think that the simplest arguments are the best.

My apologies again I have two exams to revise for, simple physics backs up what everyone else has said - the Earth is a globe.

Unless as Paul suggested you are thinking of the other 'Earth'......but we don't speak about ..uh, oh....

The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, FriedOnion, julianthegypsy

Didn't the bedford level experiment later go on to prove that we in fact live on a globe?

You can send a camera up in a balloon and film the curvature of the earth if you like

Lots of school kids have done it with toy robots etc

Paul

PⒶUL
    The following users think this post is groovy: Daisysmum, essexcamper, julianthegypsy

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Oddaspie
    Erm...it is well established fact that it is possible to travel around the planet and arrive back at the point of departure. Pole to pole, London to London etc. It is science fact.
    And of course there are plenty of flight videos to prove this. So what happened to the underneath where the turtles are?

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    I love Flat Earth theories - because there's so much "evidence" to support them, they can be used to discredit just about any other conspiracy theory out there.

Originally Posted by oldkeith
    And of course there are plenty of flight videos to prove this. So what happened to the underneath where the turtles are?
    SHHHH!!!!....

Nobody has circumnavigated N to W. You're not allowed to do this, why?

There is no proof that the earth is round. This is an undeniable fact. Common sense tells us we are not on a ball spinning at 1000mph, centrifugal force would throw everything off the ball. Gravity is just a theory it is not proven, gravity does not hold the water on the planet. A force that can hold the billions of tonnes of water on to this spinning ball, but yet it lets the birds fly and the fish swim.
    The South Pole is a ring that goes all the way around the outside, this is why nobody is allows there and it is guarded by 47 countries.... Why won't they let us there just to prove there globe theory correct?

Lots of yachtsmen and yachtswomen and yachtdogs and cats have sailed to Antarctica. People have flown over it. People have walked from one side to the other. A woman cycled to the south pole a couple of years ago on a tricycle built by friends of mine.

How can you circumnavigate from north to west. All directions from north are south because we live on a fucking ball

Paul
    PⒶUL
    The following users think this post is groovy: beachcomber, Daisysmum, essexcamper, julianthegypsy

There is no proof that the earth is round. This is an undeniable fact. Common sense tells us we are not on a ball spinning at 1000mph, centrifugal force would throw everything off the ball. Gravity is just a theory it is not proven, gravity does not hold the water on the planet. A force that can hold the billions of tonnes of water on to this spinning ball, but yet it lets the birds fly and the fish swim.
    The South Pole is a ring that goes all the way around the outside, this is why nobody is allows there and it is guarded by 47 countries.... Why won't they let us there just to prove there globe theory correct?

I'm afraid there is only one suitable smiley for this thread....

"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindess."
    The following users think this post is groovy: beachcomber, Daisysmum, EWilliam, julianthegypsy, Sootyfoot

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sovereign_being
    Stuff

I think you said that earlier :P
    The following users think this post is groovy: beachcomber, Daisysmum, Ecobob

Originally Posted by Sovereign_being
    . Don't take things for face value, have you ever seen proof of a ball earth? There is no photos... This is 2015 and a supposed 26000 satellites in space, and not one can give us a photographic image of Earth?? Something's wrong there.
    Dont photos taken from various space missions (far further out than satellites) tend to suggest a globe ?

As a matter of interest, if the Earth is flat, what are all those satellites doing ? They cant be orbiting as they would a globe. Going round and round in a never-ending circle ?

How about the Moon and planets - globular or flat ?

If gravity is theoretical we could suggest numerous ways the user could test this 'theory' personally........I'm thinking of a few, apples don't come into them.

I like it when "established facts" are challenged, so I'll go with this.

It's obvious that "they" protect the truth about the earth being flat, because "they" live in the secret vast unpolluted space beyond the map they've shown us. We, the dammed of the earth, are here to slave away in this small polluted section of the vast "real world" (That includes the paradise beyond our believed borders) so that they can live in privileged luxury, which would be unsustainable in an equitable reality. Historically this lie was created by the Knights Templar, who sought to secure for itself a paradise on earth, by enslaving us the common man.

In fact, I had long suspected that Russia and Alaska are divided by a lot more than the Baring Straight, and that this is the reason Russia was so agreeable to selling it to the USA. Of course, this new flat earth theory (new to us now at least) illustrates the lie that the Baring Sea hides. I had wondered about this, after discovering that the Illuninati owned shipping companies that in turn owned all the boats that allegedly cross the pacific, by having many duplicated ships with the same names, which are scheduled to leave and arrive from ports across the so called pacific, in such a way as we might believe it was one ship that had crossed one ocean (the pacific) whereas obviously the pacific we now know are two separate oceans. To perpetuate this lie, the Illuminati have infiltrated all walks of life, including in all probability UKH, and will I'm sure be vociferous in their denial of the truth the OP has drawn our collective attention to here.

Please, don't take anyone's word for it, particularly not the Illuminati amongst us, rather keep an open mind and challenge the lies like "we've been into space and photographed the earth" ... simple photoshop ... a child could do it!

Keep the faith .... the world is flat .... don't believe their lies.

So the 1000s of yachtsmen that have sailed the pacific are all illuminati.Is that correct?

Paul
    PⒶUL

Originally Posted by aman
    So the 1000s of yachtsmen that have sailed the pacific are all illuminati.Is that correct?

Paul
    I know it sounds unbelievable, but that's just what they want you to believe, yes, absolutely, everyone who's ever sailed around the world is an Iluminati member .... often it's twins on identical boats, but not always ... sometimes it's just disinformation. That's why flags of convenience are so often used at sea, just to confuse, and usually from third world countries, because education there is historically less and so fewer questions are asked.

You know, I've only posted this this morning, but I've already noticed a black range rover with tinted windows, parked the other side of the field where there's never been one before ......
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, julianthegypsy

My friends went to Australia a couple of years ago, they traveled east to get there. They stayed there for a year and then went on to America again east.
    When they came back from America they again traveled east,
    And guess what...
    They ended up back here in the UK, without even falling off the edge of the earth
    That is proof enough to me.
    Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental
    The following users think this post is groovy: aman, essexcamper, julianthegypsy, r3ubs, wizard1luv