Thread: ‘Extraordinary Pregnancies’ - documentary participation request

Noobie

‘Extraordinary Pregnancies’ - documentary participation request

Hi! I have spent ages scouring the site and can't seem to find where or how i can contact admin!
    Hope this is okay to post.

I am a TV Producer working for Curve Media Ltd, an independent production company based in London.

We’re making the second season of Discovery TLC International’s documentary series ‘Extraordinary Pregnancies’, which will be in the form of 6 x 60 minute episodes.

The series looks at pregnancy stories in the US and UK – meeting mums to be who are juggling the excitement and anxiety that pregnancy is expected to bring, but have something exceptional about their pregnancy to take into account.

We have already been filming stories in the UK and the US, and our last season contained a wide range of stories including inspiring surrogacy stories to unique birth plans to medical challenges in pregnancy.

Please take a look at these two links for clips from the first season – our stories are factual, intelligent and sensitively told.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    /

I'm seeking your permission admin to post a few threads on relevant forums i.e. lifestyle, alternative parenting & pregnancy, nomadic living, etc.

I’d like to reach out to find a way to reflect alternative lifestyles / non traditional set ups here in the UK, such as those living a nomadic lifestyle, or away from social norms/off grid, and following the reality of combining those lifestyles with the natural highs and lows of pregnancy. This series is about celebrating our choices and overcoming adversity / social norms.

Please share with me, tell me your thoughts and ideas. What would you like to raise awareness about? What would you like to show is possible? I want this chance to open minds, inspire and share a story of success out of the norm.

I would really appreciate if you can give me approval to post on your forums calling out to pregnant Mums-to-be and seeing who might be interested in sharing their journey.

And of course I'm more than happy to be contacted or to discuss further in confidence, with no obligations.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to your reply.

Hope to hear back from you!

Anj (Producer)

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Hi.

There's aPress / Media Enquiries section in the "contact us" form - which is only visible to non-members but can easily be discovered without loads of time of scouring the website or signing up.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll move this into the participation requests part of the forum, there may be some people interested - however, because we're relatively quiet at the moment there's no real need to share this elsewhere.