THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I like to draw

I like to draw

When i feel i have alot on my mind i find myself with a pencil and paper and pen.

I dont draw often but when i do i enjoy learning the art of patience and i am a real big fan of geometry and sacred art works and symbols

So heres a few pics of drawings ive done i am keen to also send people art to collaborate with. Ive only picked up a pencil and pen nearly two years ago now and dont give as much time as id like to so kinda wanting to see what you guys produce to and to motivate me to expand and learn with others .
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20160106/9255e2d56c0026ac5256d9d799e8176a.jpg[/IMG]

Hey man they are coooool

Top one is a bit like those colouring books you get for adults . therapy they call it!
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.
    The following users think this post is groovy: burrlieve

It is therapy i swear by it for teaching myself patience. Never know whats gonna come out... It just happens lol . Gradually .
    and mega thanks .

They are great. Do you ever add colour to them.

Paul
    PⒶUL

Originally Posted by aman
    They are great. Do you ever add colour to them.

Paul
    Hi paul thanks for nice comment. And generally i dont no.... I should i know . Id rather let other people do that tho

Not Quite a Noobie
    cool!

They're great!

Not Quite a Noobie
    They're brilliant! I swear art is honestly the best therapy for anything
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, burrlieve

Totally have to agree. I love it when people do seperate drawings and they come together. Il keep adding photos to this thread as i find more also. I been playing with spray paints and making stencils too

Im starting to try as many different platforms and digital is amazing . but i have too much to learn drawing wise still. such a passion. id like to meet or get tips and advise from people . send people work and them back or if anyone knows of good resources.. or courses also for that matter id be interested to know

bless
    The following users think this post is groovy: Knotty, Oromis

Like your work - you seem to get the lighting angles a photographer would use.
    To be the reiver and the rime of the sea

I like photography . And astro-photography. That was an intresting part of uni. Thanks for the comments.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Oromis

so im wanting to venture into arts abit more than i am . wandering what everyone else does for creative activities ?

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar
    Love your geometric pattern!
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money

Originally Posted by burrlieve
    so im wandering what everyone else does for creative activities ?
    I doodle leaf forms and used to do photography before the necessary eyewear.

Pyrography, resin work, glass painting, decoupage, just about anything i can get my hands on.
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

Really like your mandalas, they're pretty 😊 dunno how to post pics on this anymore, as I lost my old phone and my new one just wont cooperate with this forum at all 😢 I love painting and drawing, just finished a piece that I was going to sell on Etsy, but then I found out you need a credit card to register, which kinda ruined my plan ....

Originally Posted by whitepoppy
    Really like your mandalas, they're pretty  dunno how to post pics on this anymore, as I lost my old phone and my new one just wont cooperate with this forum at all  I love painting and drawing, just finished a piece that I was going to sell on Etsy, but then I found out you need a credit card to register, which kinda ruined my plan ....
    I'm on Etsy whitepoppy I haven't got a credit card, just a debit card.

You can buy disposable credit cards these days, you'll find them in the large shops that sell gift cards.

I'm so unadult the bank took my debit card lol. Apparently I owed them 78p, and when I refused to pay 30 charge for going overdrawn unofficially, they closed my account lol. So I may try a disposable one. Id never heard of those before, thankyou x

The flower is lovely.

You could train as a tattooist

paul
    PⒶUL

Hi burrlieve , your drawings are very pleasing to the eye!
    I used to be a good drawer and it was what I studied at college . though I have lost the nack for it after working long shifts for years and not having alot of time .
    You have inspired me to get back into it as i agree it is very theraputic!
    The following users think this post is groovy: aman, burrlieve, Fire-Tree