THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I like to draw

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App
    The following users think this post is groovy: blackvelvetydog, Chillicamper, JonnyBrush, Lightbringer, Paranoid Eyes, patchypete

Noobie
    Sex
    Female
    Your art is stunning and very impressive

thank u ,. there is more now coming

- - - Updated - - -

thank u ,. there is more now coming

The following users think this post is groovy: Boaty McBoatface, Paranoid Eyes

Sex
    Female
    These are amazing! You are very talented!

I did this pic for a friend who sells things to raise money for British wildlife. I thought it could go on a mug...Don't "badger" me, I need coffee

The following users think this post is groovy: Boaty McBoatface, Lightbringer, Okifolki, Rick69, Sootyfoot, wobblyjim

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by burrlieve
    When i feel i have alot on my mind i find myself with a pencil and paper and pen.

I dont draw often but when i do i enjoy learning the art of patience and i am a real big fan of geometry and sacred art works and symbols

So heres a few pics of drawings ive done i am keen to also send people art to collaborate with. Ive only picked up a pencil and pen nearly two years ago now and dont give as much time as id like to so kinda wanting to see what you guys produce to and to motivate me to expand and learn with others .

20160106/9255e2d56c0026ac5256d9d799e8176a.jpg[/IMG]

You are very talented, they are beautiful.

When you are drawing a mandala, do you start with a circle then work inwards or start with a nucleus and work out ?

Don't stop, you have creativity/

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Treemeister
    I did this pic for a friend who sells things to raise money for British wildlife. I thought it could go on a mug...Don't "badger" me, I need coffee

So much talent on this thread

That picture needs to be LARGE, on a T shirt or a giant print.

A mug would not show it's splendour.
    Last edited by wobblyjim; 25-10--2016 at 09:04 PM. Reason: need a new keyboard this one is fooked
    The following users think this post is groovy: burrlieve, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

OOh I'm loving the sacred geometry and the badger!! All very cool!

Sex
    Male
    me too

Wobblyjim u are a talented man
    much love

Wobbyjim I wish I had the stamina and detail that u have its very impressive . I admit I dont try other art forms often . The realism is something I cant grasp however im happy with what I do . Its a love of learning

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Yes, well done wobblyjim

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by burrlieve

that one is shaping up nicely,

did you ever wonder how you would interpret the colours - did you ever try and add colours to any of these ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sex
    Male
    don't thank me folks,
    I'm just the appreciative and lucky audience.

you are the talented ones, keep it up, let it flow.

Transcending
    Sex
    Male
    Some good art here, thanks for taking the time to post them, I've enjoyed this thread.