THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: march bonfire weekend

me and everyone

march bonfire weekend

calling all nomads, hippys, people of the earth and well anyone else that is amazing!!!!

who fancies a bonfire and bbq on the second weekend of march? gather round share the warmth and stories of travels far and wide, meet new people form new friendships and well have a wonderful time.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will pencil it in ... I have a lot going on right now ... I will confirm as soon as I can ... sounds good though
    The following users think this post is groovy: manoftheland

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Sounds good, you'll find a few pyromaniacs on here. Whereabouts were you thinking?
    The following users think this post is groovy: julianthegypsy

[QUOTE=currently parked on 5 acres of land in Hampshire there is room for more come and join us[/QUOTE]

my guess is somewhere in Hampshire ??
    The following users think this post is groovy: Oromis, Trev

Not Quite a Noobie
    sounds great to me!

I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

I won't be too far from Hampshire in March

me and everyone
    hi all I'm glad I have finally found people who can get excited about a proper gathering, so after talking with a few people I think that the 20th of march will be good as its the weekend of the spring equinox I think at 4.31am its a sunday so I'm thinking the Saturday 19th will be a great opportunity.

the land is in Petersfield Hampshire its a woodland on a private estate, currently it looks like the somme but by march should look much nicer, a friend of mine said "i know a really crap band that might play" yoga and meditation have been suggested along with tarot readings as well, id quite like to have as much variety as possible from all different people.

love to hear from every one, and don't forget the date 20th march
    The following users think this post is groovy: Trev

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    I do enjoy bonfires. D'you need a definate answer now, or can folk just roll up as there are always too many variables to take into account in advance.

So far away.
    It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.

me and everyone
    oh hell yeah just rock up, its those rock up gathering that always turn out to be the best. keep your eyes on the feed and nearer the time ill send out the location
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by pebbles
    So far away.
    That is how I always feel, everything is miles from me. I will be 15 miles south of Petersfield on the 19th March, so for once I can make it.
    The following users think this post is groovy: julianthegypsy, treestump

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar
    I'll be there

I know where Petersfield is...

The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar

Originally Posted by oddballdave
    I know where Petersfield is...

Will you know where it is in March?
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money
    The following users think this post is groovy: manoftheland

Originally Posted by Fire-Tree
    Will you know where it is in March?
    March?
    That's in Cambridgeshire.

I thought we were looking at Hampshire!

The following users think this post is groovy: manoftheland, parrotandcrow, Trev