THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: Dating sites and peoples experiences

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    just hope they dont want proof,and produce a pop up tentxx

and the second word is, 'off' xxx

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Is the first kalashnik !!!!!
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: groove

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    I remember night shifts...damn I could fall asleep no matter how much noise....pity I kept doing it during my shift at a bottling plant at Mandora soft drinks in Mansfield, I was on the washing machine, unjamming stuck bottles with a crowbar...maybe I shoulda given up the day job as well?
    my daughter reminded me, at the weekend, of times i have slept in a portaloo at festivals. it's dark and quiet-er. nightshifts can be like jetlag at times, it's really not good for one's health. and that has been proven.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by groove
    my daughter reminded me, at the weekend, of times i have slept in a portaloo at festivals. it's dark and quiet-er. nightshifts can be like jetlag at times, it's really not good for one's health. and that has been proven.
    Howdafugginhell do you cope with the smell? Vicks under the nose?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

not any old one, it has to be clean and stink free, otherwise i just have to open the door and i'm wretching from the smell of the blue stuff never mind anything else. a nice quiet one, off the beaten path has been known. night shift jet lag, early evening kip. wake up and start all over again.

not for a good few yrs mind.

'where's mum?'.
    'asleep in the loo'.

'oh ok'.

also when you have kids the bathroom is the only sanctuary although that is not guaranteed.

Find one with no door - no smell...

I remember a few years ago at the moto gp at donnington, someone had pulled one of the doors off a portaloo. It was the sunday, toilets had been there since friday and were rank apart from the doorless open air one, massive queue for the rest of them and no one using that one. I bypassed the queue sat down and had a shit cue lots of muttering from the line....

Then someone else walked out of one he had queued for saying "fuck that" waited for me to finish!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dustydave, Sootyfoot

It Really Makes Me Not Smile When These Creepy People Guys Think Its Ok To Just Simply Think That
    Blonde+Boobies+Hippy = Free Love So Means Easy Sex ..In There Be Nasty Uggly Thinking Heads
    ((

Jeez So Not Nice Or Cool When Just Simply Standing In Shopping Checkouts And Get Hit On/Chatted Up By Some Creepy Guy Eeeeeek
    ((......Jeez

And What Boggles Me Is Jeez I Be Not A Young Woman . OK Yes I Maybe Young In The Head And Spirit..hahahaha...Maybe They Think Older Women Be Desperate Or Something ..
    I Dunno....But One Thing I Be Knowing Is That I Was Soooo Blushing And Sooo Embarrassed I Felt The Feeling Of Wanting To Run Away As I Found It Really Skin Creepy And Not Nice At All Esp If You Be Shy Like Me Anyways And Then Be Hit On/Chatted Up Simply Standing At CheckOuts..As Your Kinda Feel Trapped In The Queue
    eeeek ...

This Happens A Lot When You Just Simply Standing In Queues ..Eeeek....So It Seems Like Shopping Checkouts Must Be The New Dating Sites/Hook Ups/Meeting Places For Some Guys
    ((....Eeeew Sooo Not Nice And Not Cool
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: dustydave

I see the french guys letching in the bars here and anywhere else where there are women and they do not even try to be discreet about it. France is very victorian with its attitude towards women and it does annoy me to see these yucky blokes looking at women like they are nothing more than a slab of meat

Funny thing is if they saw someone looking at their partner or daughter like that,they would get all macho and upset about it.

Lets hope that you do not have to suffer any more sleazy guys for quite some time or even very optimistically,ever again. xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, dustydave

Originally Posted by groove
    not any old one, it has to be clean and stink free, otherwise i just have to open the door and i'm wretching from the smell of the blue stuff never mind anything else. a nice quiet one, off the beaten path has been known. night shift jet lag, early evening kip. wake up and start all over again.

not for a good few yrs mind.

'where's mum?'.
    'asleep in the loo'.

'oh ok'.

also when you have kids the bathroom is the only sanctuary although that is not guaranteed.
    I have a Staffy, bathroom is no sanctuary...I haven't had a crap alone for two years unless I'm at mum n dads, for some reason she don't follow me in, but sits outside of door with nose prodded to crack of door sniffin...strange hound!

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    I see the french guys letching in the bars here and anywhere else where there are women and they do not even try to be discreet about it. France is very victorian with its attitude towards women and it does annoy me to see these yucky blokes looking at women like they are nothing more than a slab of meat

Funny thing is if they saw someone looking at their partner or daughter like that,they would get all macho and upset about it.

Lets hope that you do not have to suffer any more sleazy guys for quite some time or even very optimistically,ever again. xx

Thankyou Itinerant child as always your kindness and understand makes me always smile as most if not all people just dont understand or get me at all ....So your like a beautiful breath of fresh air in this often sadly smothering stifling world
    )

My couple of friends think i am bonkers when i moan about it as they love attention in face they demand and wallow in it because they love it hahahahaha...Yet again i be the oddball hahahaha...as i find it creepy and eeeeking hahaha.

But when my son is with me who be 26 and an openly gay confident man i do enjoy seeing them squirm and curl up like snakes when he unleashes his sharp tongue gayness queen sarcasm which stings like the biggest hornet nest being unleashed on you ..which normally begins with Flamboyant Over The To Body Language As the words start of "Ohhh Darking Let Me Tell You Something " .which would make any straight man crumble to their knees and wanna run a mile hahaha even though i should not be a naughtie danann and enjoy seeing them crumble in humiliation as that is not nice and mean and i tell my son that as i say he should not of did that as some men will always be that way ...but i cannot keep the tiny grin escaping as i tell him because my son yes as said is an openly gay young man but he not normally Over The Top Exagerated Flamboyant Diva Queen hahahaha He Only Does That If He Is Angry Or Turns Into And On His BitchFest Button hahahahaha....And Thats Why I Giggle And Find It Sooo Funny Because He Not Never Like That As He Also Slowly Drawls Out His Words One By One Which He Not Like Also When He Normally Speaks ...So To Me Thats The Funny Part ..Not Seeing A Creepy Guy Crumble Under My Sons BitchFest Diva Words But Yet I Do Enjoy Seeing Him Switch That Switch On Because It He Is Really Funny hahaha....But When I Tell Him That He Should Not Go That Far He Just Says....."Nobody Humilates And Sleazes Over My Mum Without Getting It Back "Bitchfest Gay Man Diva Style" hahahahaha

yeo my son is a real charachter and full of naughtie mischief and is a very caring loving son who gets on with everybody as they all love him to peices who meet him and thats great for him as he is a Personal Trainer Of Strength Training hahahaha and PT Instructor so it helps to be able to be able to be a loving caring understanding strong person who will defend not just me but anybody he sees is being bullied or made to feel uncomfortable etc etc be it man or woman he will always help them and stand up for them.....As sadly he has suffered very much for simply being gay from beaten to bullied which led him to a dark place of bad depression etc etc but thankfully he found his lightness in doing what he loves and grew in strength and confidence and why he is openly vocal and proud of who he is and about his sexuality because he has suffered to much at the hands of others from a young age so he survived and came out the otherside better and stronger and defo will not let anyone take that away from him and will defend anybody he sees struggling with either their sexuality or being bullied or being humilated ...be it me or a total stranger he will always open his hands to help them and open his arms to hold them and let them feel love comfort and acceptance f they need it just like i would do ...but oh yes he will also unleash his DivaFest Hornets Stinging Tongue Lashing Too If They Cannot Speak Up For Themselves Either He Will Teach That Person A Lesson In Humliation And Bullying Etc Etc ..
    Yep He Defo A REAL Character hahahaha...
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists

Sounds like a sound family through and through
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Miss_bee