THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Artistic services 😊

Been Hibernating Whitepoppy - I'm not a big fan of winter to be honest.
    Roll on summer time ....

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

Ahh, I know that feeling hun. I'm not too keen on winter myself. Xx

Whitepoppy,

you got a PM

Hi @
    - did you finish your dragon?
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

Originally Posted by Red Dragon
    Hi @
    - did you finish your dragon?
    Hi Red Dragon. Its not finished, although I did do more on it. It was a piece I was just drawing to amuse myself in a bored moment, so it took a back seat to various commission. You like it? I have a stack of half finished pieces that I keep aiming to finish, but haven't got round to yet, between work and commissions, and festive drinking 😉

If you're interested in a print / the original, id be more than happy to pull her out my portfolio and finish her for you xx

Keep Calm & Wear a Tutu Jeni Treehugger's Avatar
    Your work is beautiful

Scottish Hippy Metaller.
    Do you do cards? I like buying my family cool Christmas and birthday cards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by whitepoppy
    Hi oromis. You're up early  firstly, thanks for looking at my work. Does your lass like hares? I'm currently doing a piece with moon gazing hares, just haven't posted up a picture yet  glad you like my dragon. She needs finishing, but I got bored of drawing coins lol x
    Don't let the coins bog you down! The dragon just needs some TLC - not sure if it is a fire breathing one - but I ubderstand they do need to have regular attention (even those shackled to paper). I can picture her when unattended, stretching her wings and toasting off some crme brles.

Noobie
    I recommend White Poppy 100% - she made this picture for me for my chap for Christmas and we love it so much.
    It's better than I imagined it would be, thanks to her mad skills & creativity

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Fire-Tree, tworedsquirrels, Wulfie

Here is a site where you can show your art and meet other artists

my art is here