THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Artistic services 😊

Been Hibernating Whitepoppy - I'm not a big fan of winter to be honest.
    Roll on summer time ....

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

Ahh, I know that feeling hun. I'm not too keen on winter myself. Xx

Whitepoppy,

you got a PM

Hi @
    - did you finish your dragon?
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

Originally Posted by Red Dragon
    Hi @
    - did you finish your dragon?
    Hi Red Dragon. Its not finished, although I did do more on it. It was a piece I was just drawing to amuse myself in a bored moment, so it took a back seat to various commission. You like it? I have a stack of half finished pieces that I keep aiming to finish, but haven't got round to yet, between work and commissions, and festive drinking 😉

If you're interested in a print / the original, id be more than happy to pull her out my portfolio and finish her for you xx

Keep Calm & Wear a Tutu Jeni Treehugger's Avatar
    Your work is beautiful

Scottish Hippy Metaller.
    Do you do cards? I like buying my family cool Christmas and birthday cards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by whitepoppy
    Hi oromis. You're up early  firstly, thanks for looking at my work. Does your lass like hares? I'm currently doing a piece with moon gazing hares, just haven't posted up a picture yet  glad you like my dragon. She needs finishing, but I got bored of drawing coins lol x
    Don't let the coins bog you down! The dragon just needs some TLC - not sure if it is a fire breathing one - but I ubderstand they do need to have regular attention (even those shackled to paper). I can picture her when unattended, stretching her wings and toasting off some crθme brϋlιes.

Noobie
    I recommend White Poppy 100% - she made this picture for me for my chap for Christmas and we love it so much.
    It's better than I imagined it would be, thanks to her mad skills & creativity

The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, cricket, Fire-Tree, tworedsquirrels, Wulfie

Here is a site where you can show your art and meet other artists

my art is here

Noobie
    Great work Whitepoppy, it's good to see someone creating an artwork with their own hands and not using computers\printers to manipulate the output.
    You clearly have a great skill & talent and I hope one day to be in a position to maybe do a trade with you for some of your work.

Take care
    T