THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Artistic services 😊

Sex
    Female

Artistic services 😊

So, as most of you guys and gals have seen some of my work on here, I thought Id offer my services.

Whether you'd like some handmade cards, portraits, fantasy art, tattoo designs, wall hangings and backdrops or even decorations on/in your vans, give me a shout.

All work is negotiable on price, with a consultation and step by step updates on progress for alterations and additions.

I accept PayPal if you're in the money way, but I'm also willing to trade for some of your lovely crafts , useful shiny things or services. ( not the best business plan for making money, but that's not what art is about)

Looking forward to hearing from you, working with you and spreading some artsy love about the place xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: alt-reality, Jeni Treehugger, treestump

Sex
    Female
    For those who can be arsed with facebook, here the link to my page, so you can see the kind of artwork available:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am on instagram too, under the same moniker xxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, oddballdave, treestump

Sex
    Male
    Go for it This looks good
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

Jesus is not your friend Fire-Tree's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    The picture of the planets is amazing! Good luck with the venture!
    Blog: Experiencing England in a car with no money

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Fire-Tree
    The picture of the planets is amazing! Good luck with the venture!
    Thanks firetree xx

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by treestump
    Go for it This looks good
    Thanks lady, and thankyou for liking my page and saying hello xx

Sex
    Male
    Youve got some talent there for sure,I have been scanning the horizon of late for somebody to make a backdrop, but size / design etc still vague, but like your style.
    Live LIVELIFELOVE
    The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by stinkypete
    Youve got some talent there for sure,I have been scanning the horizon of late for somebody to make a backdrop, but size / design etc still vague, but like your style.
    Thankyou hun. What sort of backdrop? UV reactive for an event/ night, or for just a decorative wall hanging? Sounds interesting though, so feel free to drop me a message if its something I can help with xx

Sex
    Male
    It would be uv reactive for outdoors not sure on theme etc but will message when I know more about what im after..thks
    Live LIVELIFELOVE

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by stinkypete
    It would be uv reactive for outdoors not sure on theme etc but will message when I know more about what im after..thks
    I shall look forward to it 😃

Sex
    Male
    Liked the lizard face - nicely articulated. I wish I could give something like the hare in mushrooms to my lass but it's probably in my taste and not hers. Would like to keep returning to your page.

Sex
    Female
    Hi oromis. You're up early 😊 firstly, thanks for looking at my work. Does your lass like hares? I'm currently doing a piece with moon gazing hares, just haven't posted up a picture yet 😊 glad you like my dragon. She needs finishing, but I got bored of drawing coins lol x

Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    I liked the dragon as well. Perhaps she'd like to collect a few chests, a crown or two & some suits of armour? Maybe with a skeletal arm clutching a burnt sword...

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by FriedOnion
    I liked the dragon as well. Perhaps she'd like to collect a few chests, a crown or two & some suits of armour? Maybe with a skeletal arm clutching a burnt sword...
    I've done quite a bit more on the dragon, I put some goblets and strings of pearls about, but a chest and skeletal arm is a good idea, I'm gonna see if I can fit some in 😊
    The following users think this post is groovy: alt-reality, FriedOnion

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by whitepoppy
    I shall look forward to it ��
    I havnt forgotten
    Live LIVELIFELOVE

Sex
    Female
    Haha, this is good to know 😊 hope you're well n that x

Your David Bowie stuff is outstanding, fantastic detail.

yeah so cool

Sex
    Female
    Thankyou for checking out my page. I've been working a load of night shifts so haven't had chance to upload any updates on my work recently. Glad you like it so far, the Bowie piece is one of my favourites so far 😊 happy new year to you all x

Sex
    Female
    How big is the Labrinth picture?

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    How big is the Labrinth picture?
    They are all A3, so 11.7 inch x 16.5 inch. Although I can have prints made to any size, and this includes the option of canvass xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I don`t have facebook,so find it hard to use,because it`s so slow and clunky.
    Have you looked at other ways of promoting/advertising your work? maybe an etsy shop,blog or something else? i think you should try to get your work seen more by trying other outlets.
    Finished pieces/prints etc,Gumtree,Shpock and pre loved maybe?
    Great work,keep at it and very best of luck.

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by nomis
    I don`t have facebook,so find it hard to use,because it`s so slow and clunky.
    Have you looked at other ways of promoting/advertising your work? maybe an etsy shop,blog or something else? i think you should try to get your work seen more by trying other outlets.
    Finished pieces/prints etc,Gumtree,Shpock and pre loved maybe?
    Great work,keep at it and very best of luck.

I have an instagram account under the same moniker, although I really don't fully understand hashtags, so it made instagram a bit pointless lol. I'm in the process of talks with a graphic designer/ website guy, and so will hopefully have my own website by summer. Thankyou for having a look, especially if it was difficult, facebook is quite annoying as a format even if you're used to it lol. Xx

Sex
    Male
    Well hello there Whitepoppy - always a pleasure to see your posts... and your art too. :-)

I have a couple of ideas which are used a lot by entrepreneurs online.
    Formula can be extended to artists and anyone else too :-)

1.) Start a facebook GROUP.... You might think this pointless but it can attract a lot of sales
    a) The group could solely welcome art lovers or buyers
    b) The group could welcome members who are involved in the same art techniques/processes as yourself
    c) The group could specialize in teaching artistic techniques

2) Video, video video - thats where its at. Everyone who is anyone is expressing success with videos -
    Youtube
    FB Live
    Instagram.
    Truth is video works
    A link to online marketing statistics

You might need to think out side the box with these videos and your art...
    Let me explain...
    Very few people buy a painting or piece of work based on a video... but ...what they will purchase, is plans, tuition and training in how to create something... So win win - You still get to do art but demos and online courses workshops etc might be the ways forward....
    Here are two examples of artists who have successfully marketed art.

Leonie is a business coach etc but her first passion is art and she turned her artwork into business planners and workbooks for budding entrepreneurs. Check out her link.

The other one is an American guy loves art but found his that he could make money from tutorials in art...
    Here is his video link

and his website

Hope this helpsplay
    Just ideas for you to play about with
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alt-reality, Jeni Treehugger

Sex
    Female
    Thankyou Treestump! Its so weird, I was only on about this earlier to my fella, but saying I had no clue where to start. 😊 thanks xxx happy new year, hope you've been well, haven't seen you on here in ages xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: treestump