THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Seedy Saturday in Northampton

Heavenly Creature

Seedy Saturday in Northampton

Feeling seedy after the long wet winter? Come and visit Seedy Saturday in Northampton this coming weekend:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lots of seeds to swop or buy, stalls to look at, and Elsie's Cafe is doing the catering, and they've been busy skip-diving these last few days, so there should be plenty of cheap (pay what you like) food going
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can also download the poster with all details from here:

Last edited by oldkeith; 09-02--2016 at 08:55 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sounds excellent ! What's not to like ? Seeds and nosh ! Wish I lived closer
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

Heavenly Creature
    Just to round off, Seedy Saturday went very well.
    It was a nice laid-back scene with alternative people, hippy people, gardening people, and even composting experts all enjoying a pleasant easy day, with Elsie's Cafe dishing up 'intercepted' food for whatever you chose to give, and live music most of the time. A big old church hall, spacious and light, with stalls around the sides and in the middle, and one side with plenty of tables and chairs for a sit-down and something to eat and drink. Everybody pleasant, nobody rushed, and some lovely gals, young and old, wandering about the hall and stopping to chat
    The following users think this post is groovy: julianthegypsy

Heavenly Creature
    To get a glimpse of the Seedy Saturday event, take a look at this Facebook allotment growers page, follow the postings down, and you will see several lots of photos of Seedy Saturday. (I'm in there somewhere, explaining to somebody how to do something as usual...):

Boo Hoo
    i wished i really had Wings so i could flyyyy to Seedy Saturday hahaha
    )
    It sounds All Soooo Much Bouncue Fun And I Love Seeds As They Be The Beginning Of New Life And Bring Sooo Much Pure Beautifulness Into This World
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: oldkeith