THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Show Us Your Workshops / Creative Spaces

Maker Of Stuff And Things PyroNinja's Avatar

Show Us Your Workshops / Creative Spaces

so due to a mold problem i've had to strip back and tear out my workshops ... so now sees like a good time to redesign and build better :P

anyone here have their own workshops / creative spaces they want to share... or any tips or ideas for useful or creative features
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: treestump

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    as a digital painter, my creative space is small (convenient) but has everything i need!
    plus i recently made a post on FB about my own creative space, so ill share here too!

My Creative Space
    Let's see... We have pictured:
    * my laptop/source of power
    * my lovely large monitor which I use for art
    * my amazingly large Wacom (wouldn't change it for the world)
    * to the left is a LightPad which is a flat light box. A light box is used for tracing over dirty sketches with normal paper. This is very useful for checking anatomy/poses/things being in the right place. You can flip an image digitally on photoshop to check an image looks right both ways, well this is the traditional artists answer to that.
    * very good lamp
    * one cork board covered in business cards collected over festivals /conventions/ events
    *one big cork board coveted in doodles/trinkets /letters/postcards/ commissioned sketches & objects of inspiration
    *iced tea
    *bavarian clock I bought home from Germany when I was 13
    *standard mouse
    *comfy chair
    *window to the right with a sea view
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chillicamper, nicklincs, treestump

Turning On

Show Us Your Workshops / Creative Spaces

Posted via the UKHIPPY Tapatalk Mobile App
    From the carawan of creation
    The following users think this post is groovy: glowingsunsets, nicklincs